RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you make a forest map

Rep: +0/-0Level 78
RMRK Junior
I'm trying to make a forest area in which you enter from walking into a certain part of trees on the world map where I want an event to happen.  How would I make a good looking forest area for this.

I'm using 2k3
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:17:22 AM by Nero-Nightroad »

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Well my friend, it would be up to your own creativity. I could send you a picture, if you would like, of how I would do it. It would be better for you to go to Youtube and look up forest tutiorals. I know there are some good ones, not to mention here on this site! You should do some searching before you post something, but that's a just a tip! :)

In all honesty, though, you should play around with the many tiles you have and the use the layers creativly! You get the best Exp, that way!
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?