RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing Battle System for RM2K3 to Turn Based

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
  I've been searching through this site for quite some time now, but have yet to find someone ask the question I have in mind, so forgive me if I am wrong and someone has asked this already.
  Is there anyway to change the battle system in 2k3 so that it is turn-based, rather than time-based? What I mean by this is that 2k3 uses a time bar that must fill up first before you can attack. Is there a way to remove this and make it so that both parties (user-controlled and AI-controlled) takes turns fighting, using whoever's agility is highest to proceed after moves are selected?
  My only game examples are Lunar (original and Eternal Blue) and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. I know these are bad examples, but they are what I have played, so forgive me again.
  Any help would be much appreciated. And, again, sorry if this question has been asked already.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:51:44 PM by Jakester443 »