RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
i need a Battle Record Script or whatever it's called

Rep:
Level 90
Well I want a Script that when ever I lvl. up a ringing sound comes up and says I've leveled up. Or even better a menu pop up lat the end of battle like thos one.

I want something like that to pop up at the end of battle and show my EXP. grow and or lvl. up. When ever I lvl. up I want a ringing sound. Please can anyone get me this script ?!
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 90
I swear this has been posted before, try the search button

Rep:
Level 90
No it hasn't there can't be another just like mine. Anyways just please someone answer this so I can be on my way and stop posting "Doubles" or what ever.

And I swear to you I would try the search button but EVERYTIME I DO! I never find what I want. Never. I spend like 20 minutes on the search button trying to find something and I never can.
MSN CHAT-

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
this should be in scripts

Rep:
Level 90
Please if your going to post then let it be a comment that helps me get my script that I need. Do not post comments such as ahref did.
MSN CHAT-

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
hey that was a useful comment it was to make sure you actually post it in the right place next time then more people might respond

any way it was also a free bump

oh i give up do what you like

Rep:
Level 90
please Do not post here again with comments like that ... again. Post useful information that will GET ME my script that I need. Or if someone in this forum has it please give it to me.
MSN CHAT-

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
alright im only saying your in the wrong forum and the search button might help and so wil www.rmxo.net

they have loads

Rep:
Level 90
I'm using the search button and stuff but theres NOTHING on RPG Maker XP Scripts
MSN CHAT-

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blaze, if the topic is that you want a script shouldn't it be in the script forum?
I mean it's common sense anybody would put it there!

Oh! YEAH!I forgot that you're pretty different :wink:
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
#1 calmdown #2 look closer at the site that aherf posted and you might just find it and if you don't do it the old fashion way and google it...
"Existance cannot uphold peace. Ressurection
   is the first key, war is the second."