RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I realy want thiss for my game........

Rep:
Level 87
 :DIf you can pleaze help me i will be so thankful and the scripts are out side of battle script were you press s to atack or something like that and if you can not find that script then a non-animated script would be nice! ;8

Please post them i am useing properity nights version of rmxp so plz do not give me demos unless it is from that version

I will add you to my credits and give a big bounus if you play my online game darkness enhanced. :D ::) :o

again thanks for your help and i wish you good days! :lol: ;8 ^-^

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
ya its good but sence i am useing different version of RMXP it will not work for me to get script so can you post it for me? it looks real kool

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
?_? just download the script and insert it.  :D if you need to know how to do that ask.

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
i need to help on doing this!

Rep:
Level 87
come on people realy i want it soo bad please just post it for me! ;9

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a5ogyr

copy and paste the download ALL THE LINEs.

insert a new script above main

Rep:
Level 87
Copy and paste???? download?? all lines?

What do you mean copy and paste download???

Give all detail on how to do this! :tpg:

Please!  ;9

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
click teh link....click download....a file will save or open right away...it will be over 1000 lines. COPY the whole thing tell me when you got this far.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You're too nice Nouman.

This links to the inappropriately titled thread "How to Insert a Script". Oh, wait, that's not inappropriately titled at all, and it's stickied. Read it.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,263.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
ok so i clicked the link and downloaded it then what do i do do i click save and then clik the ziped file and copy or what?

Rep:
Level 87
this is getting me pissed off i did it and it did not work no freaken script it will not even paste the damn thing!!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uh. Try doing "cut" so you make sure that it was cut and you will see that everything's gone. And if that wasn't what you meant, type better :P

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Okay, not even kittens can save this off-topic nightmare now! poor kittens. . so damn cute.

Anyway.
1. Open the link and press "Ctrl+a" that will select the whole script.
2. Right click with the mouse, and copy.
3. Open your game in RPGXP, and open the Scripts icon, which is the little list, near the Database.
4. Scroll all the way to the end, and look for main.
5. Now the hard part, click main, and press Insert.
6. Then right click in the empty, "NEW" script we have just inserted, and then paste, wallaha, we've just complete brain surgery. . . i mean script inserting

If this fails i give up. .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.