RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Still struggling

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
im in need of a specific list of Digimon BattleChars. I have tried google, ask jeeves, yahoo and altavista and i found nothing

im in need of a spriter for our team and we cnt find spriters anywhere.

if any one is interested its not just for one project its for many. What we need is someone to make battlechars because i can't do it T_T

i have tried myself but i fail every time >.<

so i was looking for some one to join us or just help us out with a few battlecars?

their aren't that many battlechars for a digimon game on the net.

So yeah if any one could help i'll love em for everr

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 03:12:44 AM by Adz »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
i m struggleing with understandning ur p0st
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Use Google.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Be more specific. If it's finding Battle Charsets that you want, then:
Use Google.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
any one for bumps?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
answer our questions before we answer yours  :mad:

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
well i did i edited the first post and told people what i need.

and i dont seem to be able to find any questions other than "Im struggling to understand this post?"

i edited it on the 1st post so people would understand.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
If you mean battlers, then I suggest finding the official art or any actually any picture of a digimon and then cut the picture out of wherever you're getting it (which even paint can do) and then if you have it, try using photoshop or something to jazz up the picture if you want.

If you're wanting battle sprites, such as the side-view battle sprites for rm2k3, then I have no recommendation.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
lol yeah its side view battle sprites im after XD

i have the sprites i wish to use its just making them into side view battle sprites :P

thanks any ways dude.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
lol yeah its side view battle sprites im after XD

i have the sprites i wish to use its just making them into side view battle sprites :P

thanks any ways dude.

Hold a minute! You have the sprites?
What's the problem? If "making them into side view battle sprites" is the problem, then I think you just need to format them for 2k3, which you could do either in battle animations or in battlecharacters.
Unless you mean that you have non-battle sprites and want to alter them so they have side-view battling poses.
If you are using RMXP, I say just use an animated side-view battle script that doesn't need battler sprite sheets.
Can't really help w/o some more specificity.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
the sprites i have are originally for XP but i want to make them into side view battle sprites for 2k3. Thats the problem, i am clueless when it comes to spriting.

They are non side view and i would like them to have side view battling poses if that helps at all.

Rep:
Level 84
Does it actually have to be side view, or do you just want to use rm2k3's battle system?

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
did you try charas-project.net? There's tons of those in there

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I would recomend Charas as well, also, if you want resources that you can plant into a battle character sheet or battle animation sheet for your own use, try Spriter's resource