RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crusaders [Battle Demo!!]

Rep:
Level 87
Messenger of God
the Rognorak graphics look good. I just hope they blend in well with the tilesets your using

Characters: 100%
Story: 100%
Chipsets: 50%
Mapping: 0%
Full Game: 1%
InfoHere

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I don't think they will, thanks for the point, I might change that.

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMGWTFBBQ! BUMP! I'm working on it again, yay  ;8

Spoiler for:
The battle system demo is expected to come out in 2 weeks when I update my script [I've been away so long theres a version 8 while I've been using a version 2]

I MIGHT start making the faces for my characters after getting advice on how to CG. It mey be crappy at first but you all would know the expression =X

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Quite interesting battle and menu systems! Any screenshots or updates on actual in-game play though? :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Great to know at least 1 person is interested  ;8

I finished most of the monsters last night and started working on 1/5 playable character battlers. I made a new banner which will soon be my new sig, here

Hope you all like it and the Alpha Version of the demo which will be released to testers who signed up at the help forum will be ready in about 5 days or less.

~Winged
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 03:44:00 PM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ooo, original graphics. Nice. :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
That dog in my banner is named BoBo. Well what can I blab on about BoBo...She is a she and she belongs to me...ME.
The banner is a bit of a joke, I'll get an "official" one done by Sunchip (My Photoshop CS2 wizard) A.S.A.P

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
BUMP (sorry for the double post)

I finished 2/5 battlers I'm going to use in the game, if you are happy with 2 sprites while playing and nothing else to do apart from looking at an unfinished menu and title screen, please reply saying the of luck written below:

OMGWTFBBQ I WANNA PLAY  :tpg:

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry for the triple post, but it seems nobody wanted a demo =/

Anyway, I have to bump and make some news....

I (with the help o Falcon) am now going to use an Active Time Battle System. Also, I'd like to make a note, the menu system in the screen shot is 100% made by Mog, I've yet to get my own resources yet.

I'll post a demo and bump again once I edit a few things here and there

~Winged

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I would die if anyone could make a menu like you have! I hate the original menu system, and Im currently using the Ring Menu :tpg:

Anyway, it looks good. Can't wait until I see some of you mapping skills.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm only doing minor maps, Jalkson is doing major. Thanks for the reply, and also, I think you might die after reading this because someone did make the menu. Mog, a very talented scripter from hbgames.org =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Then I will ask there.

By the way, do you have any screens from the maps in the game?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Jalkson finished a pirate ship map, I'll take a screen when he sends it over =]

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
How's the public demo coming along? :]

Edit: And when are you finally going to update your first post? xDD  New screenies,  :moar: :moar:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Finally, someone to help me BUMP..

I cheated, I didn't change my sig for 2 days and I won't be for another 3 days.

EDITED First post =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Das Geisteskrank
Your game seems to be coming along fairly well, congrats. You might want to elaborate on your story a little though.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, thanks! As for the storyline, I don't want to give spoilers...jk, I don't have anything to add on =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
By the way, are you going to make your own graphics for the Mog menu?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Yea, I need to make a demo first though (this time I'll take out the menu)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Ok, take your time ;8

pokeball cjkOffline
Rep:
Level 87
sounds like a really cool game

Rep:
Level 88
Any new updates?  :police:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm..I'm currently planning my progress. Here's the rough outline of what I need before I start actually working on it.

1. Resources [40% Done]
2. Storyline [30% Done (I'm writing a script)]
3. Team Members [Erm, I dunno]
4. Battle Demo [50% Complete, waiting for more reports]

Well, I guess thats all for now. Thanks for being curious everyone =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Sounds cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Let me know if there is anything I can help with.  You know I can map, but I can give resources a shot also if you'd like.  I'm not great at spriting, but I'll do my best.   :'(