RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pac Man's Adventure Home (open beta/demo test, 40% complete)

Rep:
Level 88

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
ok, ill send them out tomarro to give more people a chance to tell me.

ps. there is a little lag in the game

[edit] the char sets in the demo/beta aren't the same ones as the ones in the real game when it's finished.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:26:29 AM by fadark »

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i added 3 more sections to the first post of this topic. Enemies, Items, and Interface. if you want to play the beta/demo, you must read every little word and picture in those 3 sections.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
last call for demo/beta testers! if you want to demo/beta test, you must post by 9:00 tonight! or else you'll have to catch the beta the next time it comes around (probably at level 50 when the game is almost done).

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ok, im gona send out the beta tommaro

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ok, i sent out the bets/demo

if anyone wants to beta/demo test, just tell me here or in a pm. ;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
lol, i got really freaked out when i turned on my computer and i saw the desktop shortcut for my game (pacman's adenture home) but it was cut off so it looked like this:

and next to it was a folder with all of the 'children' rmxp sprites that i found on the internet. so it looked like this:

ps. you would only know why this is funny if you know what ff7 advent children is

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Wow, scary...
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
The ghosts can use a little bit of work, I hope I don't sound mean. If you'd like, I can make you some...just tell me if you'd like them to look all the same except for different colors, or however you'd like them.
->

Rep:
Level 88
lol, i got really freaked out when i turned on my computer and i saw the desktop shortcut for my game (pacman's adenture home) but it was cut off so it looked like this:

and next to it was a folder with all of the 'children' rmxp sprites that i found on the internet. so it looked like this:

ps. you would only know why this is funny if you know what ff7 advent children is
LOL!!! But yes it is quite scary XD

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'

LOL!!! But yes it is quite scary XD
hopefully you have a good reason for having a folder named 'children'..  ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:06:48 PM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Just saying, you should probably space out the difficulty more, any way, I'm downloading it

EDIT: Where's the download???

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
O, I WANNA BETA TEST PLZ...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The ghosts can use a little bit of work, I hope I don't sound mean. If you'd like, I can make you some...just tell me if you'd like them to look all the same except for different colors, or however you'd like them.
ya that'd be great if you can do that! for all of the  normal 4 ghosts, only keep the same except the color. but for the small ghost: just make it a small version of the normal ghosts. if you can make the small ghosts all 4 colors, that would be good too. the white and black ghost: make the quality like the other 4 ghosts too, but keep the color.

if thats a bit confusing, i made a blueprint (but you can always change your mind about helping me):

= change all 4 of these to better quality but keep the colors

= keep the size, but make 4 of these (1 of each color) and make them the quality as what you are doing for the normal 4

= keep the color but upgarde the quality like you are doing for the 4 normal ghosts.

thanks in advance!

O, I WANNA BETA TEST PLZ...
ok, ill send you a pm with the link in it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
are you going to help? you have'nt told me yet (not to sound rude)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i decided there are going to be some side quests like in fire emblem except with a little spice in them.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
yay!

level 9x is done! if there is an "x" next to the level number it means it's a side quest.

the frist side quest is done! yay! but to play the side quest, you must beat level 9 in 30 seconds or less. uh-oh! you better get practicing if you got the beta/demo becasue its not easy! but i did it, so its possable. i hope you are all excited!

[edit]
chapter 17x is done also now
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:23:45 AM by fadark »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ok, i added the beta/ demo test o main page
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:14:15 PM by fadark »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Looks interesting.... I hope it does well.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Looks interesting.... I hope it does well.

thanks! ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I hope you're still on:

What do I do after I leave his house?

And I have to report a glitch?:

When one his rooftop:
You can't get back down.

Rep:
Level 88
Almost done finishing the ghosts. And you wouldn't mind if I made my own Pacman's levels for you to enjoy would you? :)

EDIT: Here you are, you should notice the hue has changed a little. Sorry.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 08:45:36 AM by ataraxy2 »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
What do I do after I leave his house?
nothing. the only point of leaving his house is to access 2 cheats that i put in.
[edit]
oops, i told you where the cheats are. dang :-\.

When one his rooftop:
You can't get back down.

you dont need to get down, but ill fix that.