RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hellstar ~ Update Day-Countinuing updates all day

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
The demo dosnt work for me... it downloads as a unknown file and dosnt open on anything...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
The creator said that the file is gone and making a new one, So I think that we should wait until then.... Please tell me your opinion on the game website..

creativeview.bravehost.com

http://creativeview.bravehost.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
I think I knwo the problem, but if someone would care to pm me on how to upload a file, lol, I'm doing something wrong...

I think you should change the website to upload your files, That is my suggesion, I hope you like it, Also what do you think of making the game a MMORPG?(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), *Have anybody seen a (cute) girl with a pink hat and love and caring for animals?*

Com.pu.ter
Ro.bot.ic

Rep:
Level 88
Looks very nice. Could you upload it on some other hosting site? Megauplaod sucks to me.

Yes, I agree too, I will help you by finding a other host place to upload the game so people can download it, Also I hate Ad., So I will find something with no ad.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
whats the problem with the demo? whats your game's exe size?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I dont know sorry, Only If I knew, But I will help the creator find a good upload host so nobody would have problems downloading it any longer!

So well, I have looked and looked for the sake of this, This is the best place for hosting files

http://www.uploadpalace.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, sorry I was gone. So, the demo hasn't worked out for some people? Has? Anyways, I'll upload it somewhere else now.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14238.0.html

???

*laughing* I dont understand what had happend

I also have updated the Forums on the website and the game, The forums content was change so much and no ads for a while, The game forums have new members, The website is much more less skinny or thin ;)

www.creativeview.bravehost.com
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 11:52:14 AM by Archery »

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, only obne post in my absense... whatever.

Ok, I'm still working on it, all I need to know is if the demo works, then I can finish the rest.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Demo doesn't work for me, and I think it's because it doesn't have any of the data. It kind of looks like the only thing you uploaded was the Game thingy, and none of the folders: i.e. data, graphics, audio, etc... which come with the game. I don't know much about comps. though so I could be wrong.

Ok, We can wait, I think the other guy in upper post is right about that :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Yea, it won't work,  know what you're getting at...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it seems you are making some great progress

sorry I haven't gotten the other battlers to you yet.
I've been buisy with college applications and such, not to mention
Winter Percussion comps

you will get them soon, I'll hold myself to that

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Glad to know...

And, has anyone noticed? Every post is by aki...

Lol, its a April Fouls joke!

Rep:
Level 88
Squee!!!!

Alright! I finnally got the demo ready to download! Go ahead, you know you want to...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD your still doing it all wrong. Click Make game disk and check the box for make encrypted game data.

NOW upload what it made.

Rep:
Level 88
Holy crap, I'm a hdhudefhsdjgfksdlfyierfherajfierygegferigyuaerropvopdf.

Seriously...I'm creatring the Encrypted archive now....

Give me five minutes, I'll updte then...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD no problem, when I noticed the game was under one MB I was like WTF  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:27:42 AM by keyblade_bearer »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think you should get a moving fog or seomthing because teh clouds are untra dark. Also glitch in cave, if I enter and then enter again where he says " looks like a man made cave" repeats.