RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] I made a DeviantART account, so..

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I made a DeviantART account, so I started making some art.
Spoiler for:
See Under Sea

I guess it's supposed to be under the sea, or in some type of aquarium. Use your imagination.

Loond

An abstract water color. Not much art by me, just a bunch of watercolor brushes. =x

Criticize.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:48:08 PM by boe »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
If that's really yours (sorry for doubting, really...), then you won a watch.  They are nice.  I love the colors used in there.

Sorry, it's just that I didn't even know you had a creative side.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
He kind of doesn't, myself and namkcor had to yell at him to submit real deviations.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've never used photoshop but I recognise that grass brush =o

Try being a bit more creative than simply clicking a brush, then a color, then doing some simple playing with the mouse maybe =)
bringing sexy back

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I often use Photoshop and YES that is the grass brush.
But nevertheless I like the See Under the Sea piece. :)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Me too, even if the brush is one I see very often (even my sig had it).  It's just that the colors and the composition are really nice.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Try being a bit more creative than simply clicking a brush, then a color, then doing some simple playing with the mouse maybe =)
I'm not very good at drawing things, so their isn't much else I can do.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
You can very easily create your own brushes and patterns to use whenever you want, Irock.  :)  Sometimes even the simplest of shapes (or lines) can create great brushes.  :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Do what I do, draw by hand.

Rep:
Level 102
Do what I do, draw by hand.
I told you a million times, I don't have a mother fucking scanner, you fat pig.

You can very easily create your own brushes and patterns to use whenever you want, Irock.  Smiley  Sometimes even the simplest of shapes (or lines) can create great brushes.
I may give it a try, though I doubt I'll make anything good.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Scanners are cheap as hell, get one you filthy jew.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Like I said, Irock, even a or even a 'dot' works.  :)  Just try and see if you like what it produces.  If so, find more ways of using it.  For example, you want a signature added to every work you make?  Then draw the signature with any brush you like over the canvas, making sure the background is transparent, and then save it as a brush.  Make sure it's in a size that's not too small or too big; just enough to fit in any work you make.

You could create stars, sparkles, and other things in your own style, make them brushes, and re-use them whenever you want.  :)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
As long as it is an Irock original.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Commented and watching lol
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
I learned how to make a brush, so I made this lol.

The head is a brush.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LOL!  See?  :)

You can make patterns, too.  And textures.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I'm not sure what that is, but if that's your original brush that's pretty good.

Rep:
Level 102
I'm not sure what that is, but if that's your original brush that's pretty good.
It's not a brush. :o

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Keep practicing, my friend.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You still need that damn scanner.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Keep practicing, my friend.
Arwym's right. Practice makes Perfect.
Yes it does.

Rep:
Level 102
http://irockman1.deviantart.com/art/Flower-87781551

I took a close up of a flower. I've never really tried doing any photography, so this is my first picture that was intended to look good, unlike the seagull which was just a lucky shot. Is it okay for a first try? D=

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Wow, that's a really nice photograph!

May I use it as my desktop?