RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] More Pics (Ver.4)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
And so here I am once again showing to you all some of my latest things. I only have two at the moment, as I throw out almost everything I being to work on  :tpg:

^ Character from my Valcon Sky series: Ephiam. Secondary main villain. Sort of a rough design to his demon-esque form.

^ Ephiam again. More human-esque and shaded (abit). I kind of screwed up: his designs also blend in with the shadow =\
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:15:12 PM by boe »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Those are really great, I like your style. Keep up the good work
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I love the smug look on Ephiam. You captured that good. :D
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Very nice work.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
A...MAZING!!!!! geeze your such an awsome artist.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Very nice, first one seems pretty sophisticated. I like the style. :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...You made me doubt my dream of surpassing you  :tpg:

Its awesome! Its so unfair because when I use sketchy lines it never looks good...but now look! Look! LOOK!

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, thanks. For the first one I just drew whatever came to mind and done it roughly with my pen, that is why it looks so choppy. Still, looks a tad more complex than the second picture (and it also tells of why some parts of it don't look right/make sense.)

Ah, another update. here is yet another pic. I've almost used up my pen with this  :tpg:

^ Yet another character. He is a Ryunos, and also one of the seven council members in whom are in league with Einte. He is Number 3, and his name has not been decided. He controls water, even the very particles of it within the atmosphere. His body is composed entirely of water and is completely impervious to all forms of physical attacks. #3 can also fuse himself with all forms of water and can absorb the moisture in the earth in order to gain and/or replace any he has previously lost, as well as break down his body in order to fuse himself with the other particles of water in the air. Thus, he can cause portions of himself to form at different locations and can attack at many various ranges.

One of Seven down *phew*
Anyway..I just wanted to post some things about him just for fun. Sorry if it looks kind of odd, but I kind of like this one more than the other one. I know his shoulders are messed up and that they are too straight, but I noticed this too late -.-
Also, his face is supposed to be narrow like that.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:03:20 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Thats a pretty sweet picture dude. I like how you have his hands and fingers fusing back with his body. The description of this guy sounds really cool as well. (I think you metioned him absorbing moisture from the atmosphere twice) Your drawings have turned out to be really great so far and cant wait for more to be posted. Kep up the good work.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
So basically, he is unbeatable unless there is no water anywhere? Awesome!  ;8

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Basically, yes. Do you think that it is too cheap? Lol. He IS beatable, it's just not easy.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
You probably want to tone down his abilities... or he wil turn out like Cartmen and making more abilities as he goes lol.

Now they idea of im being able to fuse with a water(not already on him) is a good idea. It woul make since and would give him an advantage somewhere. Like that water villain from SpiderMan.

Being able to fuse with the water in the atmosphere sounds a bit unorthadox and gives hime a basic advantage almost anywhere.
Sig by MacGravel

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, I don't realy know why I gave him that ability. I just meant that he can disperse his physical body and can then use his partiles to travel/ attack. Still, he can't take physical damage and even if he does, it heals almost instantly. If he is close to dying he can aborb the water from the earth and thus remake his body (this being as long as any piece of him remains)

He can also control nearby water and also summon it from the depths of the earth (if there is any). Also, he has a sand counterpart who is #4 in whom controls sand in much the same way as he does water. The members of the 7 Council are the most powerful in the story, they aren't suppoed to be weak >.>

Lol. Sorry for the rambeling -.-'

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Like that water villain from SpiderMan.
Hydro, yeah, thats who I thought of immediatly when I thought of water powers.  Spiderman lured him into a glass proccessing plant, and got him covered in sand, and then led him onto a roof in the sunlight to beat him.  He evaporated, it was pretty sweet,  ;8.  nice work on those drawings.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks. I needed at least one *ultimate defence* type person so  just choose water as the element of choice for him.

I don't think that i've ever heard of that Spiderman guy  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Old school man. LOL. I use to watch the old tv series.
Sig by MacGravel

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
damn lavata, youre good at demonesque stuff. I like your work, as always.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks LD, I appreciate it =)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
DAMN IT! Teach me how to draw! XD I like the first one better. :P

<3
Rep:
Level 90
DAMN IT! Teach me how to draw!

If you teach him you gotta teach me as well =3

~Winged

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
 :bean:  I have no reason to post here, but look at that monocle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hey! Posts like that belong in spam! :P Anyways, I doubt we're going to be taught, but do you mind sharing your steps on drawing? :D Not like as students but as a general thing. :)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry, can't do that just yet. Whenever I try and do that I screw up horribly =(

However, I will sooner or later, don't worry =D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yaay... My friend draws so well and I want to draw like her... T_T

Her "serious" artwork: http://www.freewebs.com/baottousai/okseriousartworklol.htm

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Whoa, your friend is awesome  :o

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Indeed she is. She seems to be a wonderful artist indeed. However, let us keep this topic to just mine, please.  ::)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Hey Lavata, you haven't posted for a while. Where you been? You need to put up a demo of Valcon Sky  ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I've been bombarded with homework and tests. They are STILL not done...but almost. Almost exam time now, then it's finally over!

Sadly, Valcon Sky (as well as my other projects) were deleted from my computer when all the files went haywire and started to be missing and not working.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:53:34 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 97
gah! that sucks  ;9