RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Rapid

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is what you can call an experimental song - atleast for me.
It's divided into 3 parts: Part 1, 2 and 3...
Part 2 is not done yet and is basically the transition from part 1 to part 3 (and i'm having trouble doing this). Trouble because Part 1 and 3 may sound ok individually but I can't get a good way to connect them. Right now I've just done a pitch bend and connected them. I also did a lot of work on the panning of a few bars for show lol.
Also, I feel I ruined it with part 3
Also, you're probably wondering why I called it Rapid, huh? Yeah well I won't tell you.
Help/Comments/Moo?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:03:22 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
AHAHA OF COURSE I'M HERE! I'm listening right now~ Ahaha I like it.

Bar 61; That 7 seems a bit like a sour note. :P Either a 6 or 8 seems better. 8 seems more "yeh" and 6 sounds a little more "exotic (?)" which kinda fits in with how your song is. :p

EDIT: I had an idea for an electric jazz part but getting it to fit with your style and just putting things together was fail, lol.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 03:02:35 PM by mastermoo420 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You're right..7 is not right. 6 felt wrong so I put 8...
Arlen is hot.