RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Detectives On Duty- Your Shoes Are Untied

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DETECTIVES ON DUTY
                               YOUR SHOES ARE UNTIED

Wolfy picked up the phone,"Hello, who is speaking? If your name by chance starts with a-z and there is a case to solve, please call later"
"Actually, it starts with a 9" came the reply.
"Aw, damnit. It's two in the night, whats your problem?"
"There has been a murder commited in our house, detective sire."
"We're on our way" said Wolfy. He finally got a case, after many days. But why at night. And how did the caller even know who Wolfy is.
He did not think all this, went to a room with a lot of blank wall space, except two cupboards, took a baseball bat and hit the downer side of the bed.
"YEEEEEEEOW, THATS NOT MY FOOT, THATS MY......OWWWW" screamed Fluffy.
"Oopsies, i may have commited a little booboo" Wolfy was actually happy.
"And why you waking me up at such a late time, Wolfy?"
"WE GOT A CASE FROM SOMEONE WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH A 9"
"Then we'd jolly hurry and go right?"
"Right!"
"Wrong, go to sleep"

THE NEXT SCENE
Fluffy was sleeping on the sofa next to the dead body, and pushed the girl away saying, "Don't take up all the space"
"Fluffy, she's dead." Said Wolfy.
"And she takes a lot of space"
A tall man came down the stairs. "Greetings, my name is Zimba, not 9-o-pongo. Thank you for coming, as you see, i'm in a law case myself so i don't wanna call a big detective or the police"
"YOU MEAN WE AREN'T GREAT DETECTIVES?" Wolfy Shouted.
"Let the man speak, Wolfy. He's telling the truth." Said Fluffy, further pushing the body down the sofa and on the floor, head down.
"Your partner seems sleepy" said Zimba.
"I'm so glad you noticed that, man" Fluffy got up all drowzy. "Can you tell your maid to make me hot tea?"
"And how do you know i have a maid?"
"Because she's standing behind you." Fluffy yawned and slept again.

Chapter one: The Starting Investigations

"So sire, when did you notice this murder?" Asked Wolfy.
They were all sitting on the sofa, drinking water, exept Fluffy who was drinking Tea.
"Just when i called you, at about 11:30" said Zimba. "This is my sister, Rawry. Rawry had gone out for about 2 weeks and she said she would return today night, and here she is"
"Dead"
"Yes, i know that. Please do not remind me."
"THATS IT" Shouted Fluffy. "This knife mark is very old. She wasn't murdered today, dear sire. But long before."
"What!" Zimba was shocked.
"He's right, Zimba." Said Wolfy. "Also, we need to know where and when did your sister go"
"And how" said Fluffy.
"She went to Toysburg, the closeby town. She went by her car." said Zimba.
"Damn that, if she had been in a plane, we could've got some help. But she's gone in car. You can't even be sure she ever left the town."
Wolfy and Fluffy were now searching the whole house with Zimba and the maid following them.
"You make very good tea, just a little extra sugar" Fluffy said.
"Zimba, i need information about your sister. Her jobs, contacts, suspicions, rivals-everything little thing" said Wolfy.
"Except her-ahem..you know"
"Fluffy, no time for jokes. I will also need to get your family's history, Zimba"
Zimba explained, "In total, we are 4 brothers and sisters. Our parents died years ago. I used to live here alone, with Rowro, Zimby and Rowry in Kingsntoys. Rowro got married, but at a small age, his son developed a serious problem and needed surgery. It was only five weeks ago that Rowry told him the son need an operation. She was a doctor. But she was wrong, and his son died. His wife was so sad, she ran away and he was heartbroken. He did forgive Rowry, but Rowry couldn't forgive herself, so she came here. She went out for a convention as she was saying, and then this."
"So, Rowro has a motive" said Fluffy.
"Yeah, but i don't think he's such a guy. You don't suspect him to you, kind sires?"
"We gotta suspect everyone, it's our job"

Chapter 2:- Kingsntoys

"Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Fluffy was shouting in the car.
"Shhh, let me concentrate on the road!" Wolfy sad.
"C'mon, it's just a straight road with no cars." Fluffy said. Then he realised his mobile was ringing.
"Hullo?"
"Hello, this is Officer Gotoprison Speaking" came the reply.
"Yes sire"
"I hear you are investigating the Rowry case? I need to tell you something"
"What's happening Fluff?" Wolfy asked.
"Hold on officer" Fluffy kept the phone a little away and said,"Zimby's dead, suicided"
"Damnit, i expected that" said Wolfy.
"SERIOUSLY?"
"no."
They both now went to the suicidal point and saw Officer GoToPrison standing there.
"Hello there. Before you say anything, there is no sign of poison or sleeping medicine or any struggle so i think she HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS suicided"
The lady seemed to live on a hill top, she jumped of the hill and hit ground but not the deep one. It was like falling of a second floor.
"Hey Wolfy! Look here! She hasn't suicided. Here's a knife" Fluffy said from down.
"See Officer, we know stuff. This lady hasn't suicided, and looky that. Her shoes are untied." said Wolfy.
"So?" The officer was all puzzled
"So, it's like a childs play. This is a pretty stupid thing to say, but someone untied her shoes so she tripped and fell on the knife. Someone with a friggin good aim" said Wolfy.
"Thats impossible" The officer ignored Wolfy's idea.
"IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING- ADIDAS" came the shout from below.

Chapter 3:- Rowro

"Zimby, Rowry....All gone. Whats happening to our family. First Zombo, then Rowry and now Zimby." SAid Rowro.
"Thank you for repeating, sire" Said Wolfy.
They were at an Archers Ground because Rowro apparently, was friggin rich. While Fluffy was shooting hard arrows which were cracking the bulls-eye spot from the centre, Wolfy was interrogating.
When Fluffy was finally tired, he grabbed Rowro's bag, where Rowro had kept one lemon juice bottle which Fluffy took after asking. He noticed a picture in there, three people. One was Rowro, and the kid was definately his dead son. And there was his wife, but she looked familiar.
Fluffy called Wolfy and said, "Hey Wolfy, this lady looks familiar, huh?"
"Why yes, she does. But who is it...?"
"AAAAAAH" Rowro shouted "My Chest! My chest!"
"WOLFY QUICK. CPR" Shouted Fluffy, and got a stare by Wolfy in reply. They both drove him quickly to the hospital, and he got admitted there.
"Hey Wolfy, just hold on here, i gotta check the archers ground again, be right back" Fluffy said and went away.

NEXT SCENE

Flufy was back at the archers ground, he met the gaurd there.
"Yes sire?"
"When is the closing time for this place?"
"Sire, it closes at dark as there is no provision for lights here. If the night comes early, it closes early. Or else, you can say its open all day"
"So, if i come here at mid-night, no one will know?"
"No sire, there is no night-gaurd here"
Fluffy went in to the knife throwing section and picked up a knife. Then he smiled and went to the suicidal point with the Officers still searching the place. He asked for the knife found below the body and conclude that:-
"THESE KNIVES ARE SIMILAR! WOOT"
Then he hurried back to the hospital and called Zimba. Wolfy was puzzled.
"Hello? Zimba. Come here quick. To Kingsntoys. We know who the muderer is."
"Well okay......."
Fluffy kept the phone down. Walked cooly towards Wolfy and again ran for the phone and dailed Zimba again.
"Get your maid too" he said and kept the phone down.
He again walked cooly to Wolfy and slipped over the wet floor...

Chapter 4:- The conclusion
Everyone was in Rowro's. The doctor had told it was nothing serious, Rowro just had some stroke.
"Okay, first of all. Why did you get this maid Zimba?"
"Err, forgot to tell. Our old maid apparently fell down a cliff or something...and was injured badly. Life-long paralysis." Zimba said.
"And this is the first maid which came to you?"
"Yes."
"But, sire Zimba. A maid never wears golden ear-rings and a diamond engagement ring, does she now?" Wolfy asked.
"I-err" the maid started to stammer.
"You-er-are-er-the-er-wife-er-of-er-Rowro-er-yes-er?" Fluffy immitated.
"Okay, okay. I'm the wife of Rowro. So what?"
"Could you tell us why you became a maid?"
"I-i-wanted to.."
"No-one WANTS To be a maid when you WERE at such a high post in your past proffession."
"ROWRY KILLED MY SON ON PURPOSE. WE NEVER LIKED HER, GIVING ALL OUR MONEY TO HIM, LEAVING NOTHING FOR HER. SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE. So i thought, why not i take my revenge! She never noticed me. I-i---killed her. Yes, in the back seat of her car..yes...but-but, not Zimby. Nothing to Zimby, she's a dear"
"You told Rowro about the phone, and Zimby came to know this. Rowro was afraid she'd tell or think he was involved too, so he used a clever mind, his aim is good i tell you, and he very clever. I found this film roll near the dead body, actually GoToPrison did. Rowro, untied Zimby's shoe laces, and while pretending to capture her photo, he took a knife and BAM, on her stomach. She fell down and it went deeper inside." Fluffy explained.
"I-I will speak to my lawyer." Said Rowro.
"Oh yeah?" Fluffy opened a small pouch which was in his pocket and took out a small liquidy thing, a brush, the small knife and a pair of shoe laces. Then he rubbed the powder to show some fingerprints on the objects.
"Do you want the fingerprint report to come, Rowro Sire, or do you accept your crime?" Asked Fluffy.
"I.....i surrender"

Chapter 5: The End
"Great job, detectives!" Zimba was happy.
"Oh really, i don't feel myself great. Fluffy really used his brain this time, and by the way Fluff, those fingerprints were-?"
"They were mine" Said Fluffy with a wink.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:12:14 AM by boe »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
added more to my joke~
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D