RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF3 & FF2

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I have been looking a while for these sprites and i was hoping if anyone could find or rip all of the char and chip and battle
char sets from Final fantasy II NES and Final fantasy III Nes

Note: I already have the monsters

EDIT: i would please like the sprites already laid out in rpgmaker 2003 format please
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:57:52 PM by Yakamaniac »

Thanks and now all i need is the chipsets but thanks for the char sprites and battle sprites

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
The ff3 has the maps which you could make into chipsets. just rip each tile and put them together however 2k/3 has them laid out.

I just checked threw some of my "Dusty" files on my computer and i have the FF3 tiles now all i need is these

1: FF2 chars and battle chars

2: FF3 chars and battle chars

3: FF2 chipsets
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:22:18 PM by Yakamaniac »

All i need is the FF2 and FF2 chars and battle chars now and the battle backs
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:49:07 PM by Yakamaniac »

I know this is a bit of a hard request but does anyone know where to find them???

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
They should be on that site. Look for a link to Backgrounds and/or Characters on the pages for the respective games.
:tinysmile:

i know the battle chars are on there but im a bit lazy (Lol)
and i cant lay them out and i dont think that place has the characters and if it does
i need the FF3 ones and then i need the FF2 characters and the FF3 characters

(i found the back grounds on a diffrent site)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I've looked for them in the past and that's the only site with them. There's one with .gifs that I can't find right now which could be useful, but in the end you'll have to work on it yourself.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I just rememberd the site with them all in gif format so i will just get to work as soon as i can  ;D

EDIT: i dont just checked and it does't not have all the frames of the sprites that i need
but i will triple check i case you want to know the site its video game sprites .net
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 04:31:54 PM by Yakamaniac »

I have checked and it does not have all the frames for the sprites

Just a quick notice i can rememer seeing a couple of "updated" ff3 monsters where they were not 8bit and i cant seem to remember which game they were on. The website i can remember where the game was rpgmaker.net

anyone for ether ff2 or ff3 updated?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You sure those were FF3? They might have been similar. I've never heard of those but they sound like they would be popular. If you're certain you should go back to the site you found them on and make inquiries.
:taco: :taco: :taco: