RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arrow Key Woes

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I'm using RPG Maker XP. Whenever playing a game (made by me or someone else, doesn't matter) I cannot seem to get the UP and LEFT arrow keys to respond. This happens on menus, character movement, chosing a characters name...any time I might want to use those keys.

I've made a few maps of my own and downloaded a few games others have posted and I'm seeing the same behavior across the board. My keyoboard is working just fine and I have no other controllers installed on my system.

I've just tested this in 2k3 as well and I'm getting the same issues. Does RPGmaker just not like my keyboard ?!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
In all other games is the keyboard working left and up?
Arlen is hot.

In all other games is the keyboard working left and up?

As long as it's not a game made in RPGmaker, yep