RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle Questions

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
How do i make other actors and boss battles and how to make certain regular enemies boss battles ;8

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
How do i make other actors
@Dafralanatah - press F9, go into your database, "Actors" tab, get familiar with all of the options.

and boss battles
and
Code: [Select]
and how to make certain regular enemies boss battles

if you're referring to setting up the bad guys in your game...

go into your database, "Enemies" & "Troops" tabs, get familiar with all of the options.

create an event on the map where you want the enemy to appear.
in the list of event commands (window) insert a command, "3" tab
battle processing, get familiar with all of the options.

I hope this helps,
I'm certain you could of found a tutorial on this is if you had put more effort in your search. ;)

~((G/A/V\|E|F/A\(C|=
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:37:48 AM by gameface101 »

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Thanks well as long as Im still in trouble shooting i guess i can suggest another thing... how do i make other characters with other graphics? is THAT what scripts is?

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
how do i make other characters with other graphics?
simply create an event and double click on the graphic box...
*to move them or animate them, get familiar with the settings below the graphic box (options box)
*to change the way it interacts, get familiar with the settings next to that (trigger box)

is THAT what scripts is?
Scripts are basically pages of code that tell the system what to do...
this can range from a different looking TITLE screen, custom MENU to an entirely different BATTLE SYSTEM.
spend time doing some research in the Script Database...

^ ~
>_<
---- ~and now I will quote myself.
\_/

I hope this helps,
I'm certain you could of found a tutorial on this is if you had put more effort in your search.

~((G/A\/\/\|E|F/A\((|E

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:38:20 AM by gameface101 »

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Ok cool well I guess im on the high road to making Fraley goes to Walmart ;8 ;8 ;8