RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Auto tiles limit

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
does anyone know if theere is a workaround the limit of autotiles you can have on each tileset. I find it extremly annoying makin things out of non-autotiles because there all used up.

Rep:
Level 89
r u saking for a tileset that has all tiles in it, i hav seen it somewhere in the sripts page. :D
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Check resource sites, I've seen massive tilesets :O_o:
Like if your looking for a set with plenty of tiles search around

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That isn't what hes asking for guys. He wants to know if there is a way to have more then 7 autotiles for a map. While I doubt there is, I too am kind of curious about this.

Rep:
Level 90
Thats kind of funny cause I was thinking this too XD You could import one of those autotile things and just use that =\ that should work
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 89
then guess wat, nvm

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Where are you getting this stuff? He said AUTOTILES. Autotiles means autotiles.

Rep:
Level 90
I mean import an autotile image on to the tileset... Itll work just the same =\
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 90
~
Theortically, I guess, but that could be untrue

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: GilgameshRO
That isn't what hes asking for guys. He wants to know if there is a way to have more then 7 autotiles for a map. While I doubt there is, I too am kind of curious about this.

OMG people! READ!! Gilgamesh is correct, unless of course smartkyle was confused.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
OMG people! READ!! Gilgamesh is correct, unless of course smartkyle was confused.

Yeah I understood what he meant,  And that's why I was arguing with ze Neko.  Anyway nice post times 5:01 pm (mine) 5:02 pm (yours)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I must have been typing my post just as you were posting, it wasn't there when I looked at the topic.

Anyway, why don't we just wait for a response from the author.

Rep:
Level 89
i think he means, "can i use a tileset that i made with the same affect as any normal 1", wel yes u can, if this is not wat u mean, i made a BIG dick of myself (yet again) :O_o:

Rep:
Level 91
if you have no idea what auto tiles are, THEN FREAKING STOP TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE
lol i mean seriously.. don't help if you don't know the answer, you do it far too much.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
and this seems to be annoying u? :O_o:

Rep:
Level 97
It's annoying me.

If you don't know what an autotile is, why are you trying to help him?