RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg maker XP: Help needed!!

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, I'm new on the forum, hello! ^^

I already know the biggest part how to make a game with rpg maker xp, but now.. I need some help and I wonder if anyone of you guys could help me  :)

I'm looking for a way, for example (in a intro movie) , that you see a message for 5 seconds, then it fades away (or not) .. and then the next message shows up.. could anyone be willing to explain this to me?

Thanks allot in advance :)

Yours, Helipluis  :^^:

Edit: Does anyone have a "Dwarven Sprite / battle sprite" for rpg maker xp?
       Thanks again ;)
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*Belongs in troubleshooting*

The best way to do this is with pictures.
Make an event that shows a picture, then tint screen outs into the next one. Make use of Erase Picture Events, and Show Pictures, and finally tint screen.

:)

Rep:
Level 89
Aaaah I get it, nice thinking there ;)
Thanks allot ^^
Started RPG making once again!