RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advent_Cirno_Project

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I love the "throw backs" side scrolling, art-illustrated. In all mediums, but especially in games, we move on too fast. Like how black-and-white movies can be especially great, but usually after color films have been out for years. (The Following by Christopher Nolan is simply incredible.)

In any case, this reminds me of the success that Odin Sphere had, releasing a beautiful, side-scrolling jrpg on the PS2 long after the PS3 was released.

Can't wait to get my hand on that card system either.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
That looks incredible.

I shall await a demo eagerly. Truly though, that looks like a good game.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010

Update for you guys @_@
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 04:20:28 AM by Nessiah »

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
 :tpg: I love your artstyle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Reisen <3

And . . . Yuyuko looks kick-ass Evil @___@ It makes me want to make an RTP sprite version of her <3

:> So, how much Percent is done? <3

--

Soo not gonna bother making a spritesheet out of it >__>;;
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:57:56 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Aww thank you Caro <3

Sad to say the game is 15% complete ;A;

Rep:
Level 85
Since we didn't meet the deadline for the contest so here goes a sneak peak of the revamped menu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 ;9 Horrible to hear that, thou that revamped Menu looks neat =D

Thou, is there more options in it by chance? D: Well, I mean, No exit button?

:< Either ways, your still going to work on it right? >__>; I'm really looking forward to the demo & such :3

Rep:
Level 85
Still working on it, there's an exit button, still waiting for my scripter to talk to me after playing patapon 2 and here's some updates I guess...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
not sure if I'm retarded and just don't recognize proper human anatomy or not, but her leg (the bending one) looks like it's too low, and her torso looks a bit long.

edit: it's a combination of the short top, and the fact that the bottom looks like it's resting on her hip, even though I suppose it's above her hip (the belly button there makes it look like it's her hip)
so perhaps it's just me.

other than that, amazing work so far.

It's also easier to tell that the water is in the foreground (in that one cliff screenie) but the top of the water is barely visible.  I'm still thinking some slope instead of just straight/squares would make it look ten times better.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:52:26 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Hi everyone~

Please note it's nowhere near done and Zanaziel had to replace the original sound due to poor quality. The enemy AI is very simple for now and the little hexagons on the lower right will also allow for Magic and items. Thanks to Satiel for making the video and to José Moreno for the music used in the video titled "Fur Emerald".

Can be seen here

http://divisionheaven.blogspot.com/