RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Sword(UPDATE, 05/01)(RPGMXP, PK)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Bump with info!

Rep:
Level 88
Will be uploading more images soon.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88

Release: TBA

Progress: 1%

Working on: Intro

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
So, a ways to go, eh?

Rep:
Level 88

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh well, I'll keep updated.

Rep:
Level 88
Uploaded new screenshot.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
Updateing thread.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I like your exterior maps a lot, but they dont seem like.. well.. too patterned.
Here's a tip:
"Nature is Random"
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 88
STATUS

Release: TBA

Progress: 3%

Working on: The town of 'Halam-Dun'

Click the pic!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
How could his father die 26 years before his birth?

Rep:
Level 88

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
The 'years' was suppose to be 'days'.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
If you need a good TBA, I liked zeniths on hbgames.org, I point this out because I find it extremley easy!

Also, your mapping could do with some work...but still, to say you start a few weeks ago its good.

Rep:
Level 88
I should have a demo up in the next month.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
If you're wondering; I'm still working on this.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
UPDATE

I just started on the World Map yesterday. I'm using The Inquisitor's(www.rpg-palace.com) World Map tileset.
Expect the map to be big. And detailed.

I plan to have ships that will transport you to and from the 10+ ports. There will also be horses, teleportation mages, and more. You can still traverse the world by walking through the seperate maps. It will take longer(obviously).

There will be 2-5 different region types(snow, plains, forest, deserts ect).
Tons of small tropical islands dot the vast ocean.

Heres an early screenshot of an un-finished small section of the map.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
UPDATE5/01/07

This month some major changes will happen.

First of all, there's a chance I'll cancel the project on RMRK, and move it to forums with more focus on RPG Maker then being a chatroom for a bunch of unfunny MySpace whores.

I'll most likely keep it here, though.

Second, I'm going to change the name.

And thirdly, I'm going to completly change the story(and gameplay). I'm not likeing where it's going, and it's to cliched.

Click the pic!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
good luck with it all. and most forums w/o a chat room are just plain boring. (actaully all the big rpg maker forums have one)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
First of all, there's a chance I'll cancel the project on RMRK, and move it to forums with more focus on RPG Maker then being a chatroom for a bunch of unfunny MySpace whores.

LOL, you really ought to stop by. We're actually really funny, none of use really use myspace that much, and the only whore there is Nightwolf.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The closest thing to a forum focused on RPG Maker is RMXP. And they're rude there.

You could take it to CHaosProject, but they only have 150 members. Your best bet is to have your project here.