RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Importing Tilesets

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Something that has been bothering me for awhile just popped up again when I imported some new tilesets;
with the PK version of XP, importing tilesets (and other graphics) seems to remove transparent colors, which means all the pretty shadows on my tileset have become flat, ugly, and unrealistic grey blobs.

Also, the tilesets are DEFINITELY saved as PNGS, and they DEFINITELY used to have transparent shadows.

I don't know if theres a way to avoid this, but in the meantime I'm trying to find a way to swap all instances of that gray for a semi-transparent version of the color using paint.net.

If anyone knows how to correct this or prevent this, let me know.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 02:59:50 AM by Yawgmothsbud »

Rep:
Level 88
When importing it and selecting the colours, right click on the other colour. Then press OK that will make it transparent.