RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LOST discussion thread

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Does anyone like this show? It's probably the best thing that's ever been on TV before, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, if you plan on watching the earlier ones, then don't read ahead because :MAJOR SPOILERS:

Ok, so. What do you think about this whole thing? I've read some theories online, and I don't agree with any of them. Parts of them seem possible, but overall I'm not convinced. I think it has something to do with testing (obviously) and the smoke monster is the next step in human evolution. Also, I think Locke, Walt, and Claire's baby Aaron have a lot to do with the overall story. Anyone have any theories?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WEll, i've not seen LOST but when it came, my pop started seeing it, and he liked it too.
I saw bits of episodes, and it has to be good, cuz my pop is not a serial watcher type guy.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Thanks for the spoilers, I'm in the early series, LOVE that show! ;8

Does any one remember the incest scene?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Technically, it wasn't incest, because they were bro and sis by marriage.
Spoiler for:
It doesn't matter now anyway because they're both dead.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Technically, it wasn't incest, because they were bro and sis by marriage.
Spoiler for:
It doesn't matter now anyway because they're both dead.
Lol at new AV! LOST AV MONTH!!!!!!!!! ;8 ;8 ;8