RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeyes Quest!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Quote from: dwarra
Quote from: TheRotS
Little late to say.. I want to be in the main part. The hacker. I really fit to be him..

Your part has been chosen  :wink:

And your NOT the hacker!

Then what am I? Please tell me! :shock:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Is my charater already in the game? If so/not what is my role init?

If you don't know what kind of person i am:
I want to be funny, but most people just find me annoying ( i have 3657witnessis) and im kinda clumsy (ones i was talking to someone while walking and crashed against a pole (ouch)
Oh and one more thing! Im training with all kinds of weapons (spears,swords, and shields).

1 more thing, Can you send a demo? Im just too curious!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
I wouldn't mind being in it. Yeah...
Can I be a boss or something though, you could have the graphic as a slice of evil pie lol  :lol:

Rep:
Level 90
I saw this picture that you should make as like an avatar or something for you dude (thatsmypie)[/b]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:roll:  Use PMs!!!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
You guys will find out what you are when the time comes  :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Yeah, let Dwarra make the game in peace.  Once he's decided on stuff, it's decided.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry for the double post, but since its been a week I've been wondering what progress you've made, man.

Guess who's back
Probably he didn't progress because of his family issues. But now he's back to work I think.

I know im late but pleasee take me in the game dwarra ;)
I dont need a big part but pleasiie  :whoa:

Rep:
Level 89
Good idea!!
Can't wait to try the rpg out!  8)
Started RPG making once again!

Guess who's back
Quote from: LinkaN
I know im late but pleasee take me in the game dwarra ;)
I dont need a big part but pleasiie  :whoa:

dwarra said that everyone is in.

Hey, this sounds damn cool (>^.^<)  <~~Clap
Id like to try this when its done.

PH34R T3H L33T

I don't know if EVERYONE is in would be correct, but atleast a majority of the active users should be on it.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
ooo,can u put me in your game or am i too late?
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Guess who's back
Quote from: ArkBennett

I don't know if EVERYONE is in would be correct, but atleast a majority of the active users should be on it.

I mean that EVERYONE, absolutely EVERYONE will be in the game, not in a big part though..
There will be few members that will take a BIG part of the game - Such as spammers and moderators, and other respected members here.
All the others will be mentioned as (hold on tight) MEMBERS. There won't be names or so, just MEMBERS.

why didnt any1 else come up with this idea! its perfect for a community project!
We should all pitch in and work together (i like how your setting it up like ff7 midgar with the sectors) I would help but im not experienced enough :( What version are you going to use? XP or 2K3?

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 90
He is using XP I think. Yeah he is.

Rep:
Level 89
I know iam new but can i be in the game...!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: serpent
I know iam new but can i be in the game...!

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5510
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I haven't been here in awhile, but is there a demo yet?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: dragonmagna

Im waiting for people to post their sprites, check in the resource section.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?

So the demo is ready, you just need sprites?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming

So the demo is ready, you just need sprites?

No, KF has been given priority, but a little of the demo is done. But im not promising any dates, as that lead me to disaster ><

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Sorry for the lack of updates and stuff but never fear, i AM still working on this project, so everything is cool  :D