RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeyes Quest!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: blitzkriegbop15
Hey dwarra any screens we can lok at?

As i posted earlier, im gonna start making the game when my own game demo is complete  8)

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Let's stay on topic please.

Quote from: Rikkuholic

That's my sprite. Yes that's the sprite posted in my The vision of Ankarnus thread. Somebody lock or delete that, please.

Isn't that Cloud from Kingdom Hearts?

yes that him...and btw my brother made that( or did the most complex edit ever) just letting you know! if you use it
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
I like the idea. Can I be in it? I think the game should have about 20 playable characters, and every person you select can tell you what type of character they want to be (Spell Caster, Melee man, Etc.)

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Am I in this game? Its gonna be awesome, and I wanna have at least a teeny eeny meeny part.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Both of you will feature  8)

Rep:
Level 90
~
I want to be an NPC In Recources that gives you a strong weapon!!
Yeah, but if I'm in there... remember, dark armor, but not red hair... long green hair that doesn't stick up.  Yeah that'd be cool.  I can't wait for the game to be finished

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
WTF guys dont worry...

When ive finished Kingaran Fantasy demo, and had a weeks vacation, ill be making this game, so never fear  :wink:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Dont make predictions on when youll be free eh.

Just try not to overwork yourself.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yea, deadly_diablo is right, no rush, take your time, reach the perfection with time(or something like that...) 8)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Lol, thats something else for a chance!
To be honest the story (for such a game) is nice made!
I hope it will be finsihed very fast! cause i can't even sleep of the excitement that i gonna play it! (Im going to have weeks without sleep!)

I would like me in the game very much.
I don't need a big role in it, aslong as you don't make me the traitor who helped the king of spam hacking crankeye.com.
(what do you mean: paranoid?)

just one question. Pegasus will not be the only fighter in the game right?
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
The fighters will be;

Pegasus
Dwarra
Halo of The sun
and Silverline

Those are the main

though most of the other ppl will fight alongside you at somepoint.

Thats really cool!
hope it will be finished soon!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i wanna be a shopkeeper in the resource section that seems to have everything...oh and i must ask you a question. What did you eat the night you dreamed this up?

Rep:
Level 90
I would like to be in this game, but I don't want to fight at all, I just want to be, like someone that guides you to the Spam King's Super Ultra Hidden Spam Temple/Castle. Or I could settle as a random towns warrior, or just a weapons merchant. Well heres my charset:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
*BUMPED*

Work has begun, so get ready!

Yay that great!
Is it done yet?
(2 minutes later) Is it done yet?
(4 minutes later) Is it done yet?
(6 minutes later) Is it done yet?
I can't wait any longer!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
hey dwarra how is thy game so far?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
any positions open? need a writer? any game character positions open for a old member? well, i dont expect there to be, but ill help out if you need me to...uh...

Yeah, this game sounds like a cool prospect.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Little late to say.. I want to be in the main part. The hacker. I really fit to be him..

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: TheRotS
Little late to say.. I want to be in the main part. The hacker. I really fit to be him..

Your part has been chosen  :wink:

And your NOT the hacker!

This is sounding cool, perhaps you can do a side quest with all the ickle newbies. (yes... like me. xD  I mean ya gotta have a rabid fangirl in there somewhere! One of the characters that means well but annoys the crap out of you... ) You might want to put some intrigue in here. some side love quest. Of course you have to do it in a funny way.  :^^:

Anything else that you still be needing? Despite me being a newbie I'll work my darnedest! I already see however there's a lot of people on the bandwagon, so I don't mean to crowd more on to ya.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ah! You should have a walk-in part or whatever. Hehe, walking... 8)

Rep:
Level 90
Hey Dwarra, I just wanted tyo know if i was in this or not, i posted my charset earlier in the topic.

Oh, I think it would be pretty cool if the two seperate guilds in Crankeye should have to work through their rivalry to build up an army and wage a giant war against the "SPAM King's" giants army of flamers, spammers,etc. etc. And the main characters meet because they are the ones chosen to lead the army against them. But after the war, the guilds members had to retreat due to losses, and while they try and regroup for another attack, the "SPAM King" called for an attack on nearby villages and forts. Then the main characters are banished because they are the one blamed for the loss, although it was not their fault at all. And just as everyone thought victory was out of reach, the main characters find a way through the dangerous, poisonous arachnid infested, "World Wide Web" to get behind enemy lines, and thats when the real fight begins...

This is just a thought, but, if you do somehow use the world wide web part... can i be like a guide or something lol. Oh, and I wouldn't mind trying to help out with this, I can help on the story, or mapping, anything that I can be of help on.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Sorrry, thanks but i do have all the story ready.

Rep:
Level 90
Thats fine with me, I was just bored and wanted to write something, but you stoill didn't answer my first question.