RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Assorted sprites of Dertt

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
So I've been creating a variety of different character sets which I thought people may find useful.
I shall now post them.

Spoiler for Created with horror games in mind:

Spoiler for Created for more traditional RPGs:

Kieran
Two Kieran down sprites

Spoiler for These would go well in any project:

Jackson Pollock
Mark Rothko
Andy Warhol and Salvador Dali

Could you see youself using any of these? General feedback?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Excellent work, Dertt! I especially love the horror ones. That first one looks like the regenerator from RE4...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I epicly luv them, can I use some of those? Specially the Balverine/Werewolf Warrior one?  :=:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Oh gawd these are hot! Dertt you rule. The first one reminds me of the regenarators to ;__; now if they had spikes it would be a iron maiden...
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I epicly luv them, can I use some of those? Specially the Balverine/Werewolf Warrior one?  :=:

Of course.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
^_^ Thankx Dertt *Will add them & credit you on my next Update*

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Really like them, job well done Dertt! That giant horror guy looks like he is from a horror movie set xD

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Strider Hiryu A grade
Ha the very first guy the looks so awesome

Rep:
Level 86
kl quite like these :)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Awesome collection, Dertt!
But, how come the hand on the back of the second horror sprite not in the side-view sprites?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Awesome stuff here  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Those horror ones are great and the Black Knight with the Horns in the second spoiler.

Excellent work, Dertt! I especially love the horror ones. That first one looks like the regenerator from RE4...

I hated those thing, one of them stared the hell out of me.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
omg u guyz new sprites frum dertt

The first can be used in any game, the second is for traditional RPGs, and the last four are once again catering to horror games.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
They look pretty good. Nice job Dertt.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
New sprites.

A regular, optionally modern guy, and two more creepy critters.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 09:06:34 PM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 87
Looks nice, extra points for the horror sprites.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Those are really creepy.
Nice job!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Dertt, I love those Ashwalker Mutation Sprites . . . Now all I need is one that is big & has a lot of head & body parts coming out of it. =X lol.

But, yeah, Nice & Awesome. +Rep

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Well, the ashwalker originally only had two mutations, but I can certainly make an unholy conglomerate ashwalker. lol
Legs and arms and mouths everywhere.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Few new character sets.

Yeah, the bottom cabinet has a severed head in it.

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, looks cool. Especially the head in the cabinet. I might use these in my game, with credit of course.

Rep:
Level 85
holy shit give me the damn battelers!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Rep:
Level 85
A RMRK newby/nub cake
Sweet, these are excellent! Ther so good i could...i could  :djang:
"Son, where is the nearest wal-mart?"
"http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/ you tard!"

My pokemon brings all the geeks to the yard...
Yeah...it's stuck in my head too...

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Those sprites are kick ass. Im not making a horror game but those will make my town of zombie look amazing

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Thanks everyone.

town of zombie

Even if the rest of the game sucks, this says that the game's going to be awesome.

Another ashwalker, oh dear.
And he's not alone.