RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MY CHOCOBO KNIGHT I MADE FOR RMXP: PLEASE RATE

Rep:
Level 91
ok this is my chocobo knight for RMXP.. please rate it and tell me what you think

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i don't know anything about chocobos, but i think the drawing is 4/5.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sweet! can i use it? plzplzplzplzplz!?

...wheres the knight?

Rep:
Level 91
yes you can use it just credit me. and you ill add a knight if you whont i called it a chocobo knight becorse thats the type of stuff a chocobo had on in a battle. i disinded it from FFX and FFXI.. if you whont me to put some one on give me the person and ill put him/her/it on for you

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
sweet drawing, dang but there is a part where i see a chicken instead of a chocobo but thats just me.

4/5 dude.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
4/5 ull get a 5/5 whent he knight get there
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
looks great except for no knight and something isnt quite right about him.....
3/5

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
meh, i gave it a 4/5 five cuz i thot it was nice but missing the knight, but if you add that and replicate this topic, next time i will definately give it a 5/5.

i agree with moogle something looks odd about the chocobo...just doesn't look right

4/5 anyways, i don't care if there is no knight because that is meant to be put on once you find a knight
Sephiroth wins......

Now time for his next opponent:

Current Project: Dark Castle
Maker: 2K3
Team:
Kupoman
The Moogle

Rep:
Level 91
for the million time. you add the knight to what ever charicter you whont. you can add you main hero on it or the solders or what ever. i was not going to make ever char in the RMXP charicter folder.

he still looks weird :|

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
its because the legs are green...normal chocobos have a different colored legs...either that or not as vivid green.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
damn comp

disregard DP

it also could be the evil look.....
also aren't the tail feathers supposed to be bigger....
i don't know well it still looks good.
Sephiroth wins......

Now time for his next opponent:

Current Project: Dark Castle
Maker: 2K3
Team:
Kupoman
The Moogle

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
gongo, i need this character on the chocobo plz:

THANKYOU!
(can u save it as a .png when you post it? thx)

Rep:
Level 91

THERE YOU GO

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thx...is it posted as a .png?

edit: um, 2 things-

could you post it in original size and uh- can you PLEASE save it as a .png PLEASE?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh thx, and sry for being nit-picky. im just making alot of my own character sets, and it would be hard to have to do this complicated of one. oh, and thx again for the awesome chcobo!

edit:um... it says .jpg...  :roll:  uh... erm... could you save it as a .png, because what ill have to do is save it as a .gif to make the background transparent, and if i do that then it will screw up the character sprite because it will go to the closest color.... so uh, could you please save it as a .PNG?

edit again: er...its the same size in the screenshot as it is in the link...  :(

man your hopeless
resize and resave the image your self <_< not that hard....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
nvm fixed it, thx gongo30.

Never mind ~_~ (shouldve looked up) anyway 5/5 :P
Mogs Treasure Hunt
Maps = 10%
Characters = 40%
Items = 0%
Magic = 0%

Rep:
Level 86
relli good probs 4/5 would be better with a character on top :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU POSTING IN A THREAD OVER TWO YEARS OLD?!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
WHO THE FUCK POSTS IN A 2 YEAR OLD THREAD ???_???
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
i was only trying to get my posting lev up. i didnt knw people would moan at me for it

Rep:
Level 86
Rastel Maskil Magister~
looks badass

hope you make good of it 4/5 ^^

Rep:
Level 86
careful m8 its an old post so u will probs get told off like i did

just warning u m8 :D

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
He posted a four days old topic, that's nothing compared to your two year revival.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
yeah man got me all confused...

Was about to tell this guy he stole it...

coz I had it saved to my comp from ages ago...

Freaking noob...