RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chronicles of Loronia: The Rebirth of Darkness

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Welcome to the topic about my personal project. My story takes place in the land of Loronia and revolves around the warriors chosen by fate to fight against a dark cult seeking the destruction of humanity. It may seem fairly typical when you hear that line but there's much more to it than that.

You can read all about the story and characters on the project's website.

Tell me what you think about my project, I love feedback whether it be positive or critical. I'll have a demo finished within a week or so.

If you'd like to help out, I can really use help with graphics, especially faces. If you would like to help me out with my graphics dilemma PM me.

To celebrate the RMRK topic I have a fresh batch of screenshots.
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:28:56 AM by ArchsageX »