RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phantasy Star Unvierse

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I recently started playing it online to see what its like i have to say its way better than any other mmorpg i've played
if anyone plays my char name is  Reina-00 and ill be on later today

Rep:
Level 86
Hmm....I thought about trying it out....I liked that series way back in the day.....

have u played FFXI?  just wondering what its like compared to that.....but what else can you say about it?  I might meet you on there....

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
No but the new PSU expansion like just came out i liked PSU cause it was different then the other mmorpg s
it was very .. i don't know how to put it but its a wicked game but it does get boring after a while.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
I bought the game,,but mostly for the first person mode.

Never tried the online mode,,but heard bad things about it.  People said it was repetitive,,and all about grinding for experience.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
The grinding gets repectitive but its a fun social game there are lots of nice people but there is no guild or clan system so its kinda bad in that depatment.

but i suggest it to anyone who has played Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2
it does the series justice