RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
A compulsive eater. It doesn't matter how much I eat because my body won't let me out of the "underweight" zone.

Would you rather ride in a hot air balloon or in a single engine biplane?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I would love to ride a hot air balloon. Their so fun, and bubbly!  ;8

Would you rather eat KFC, or Popeyes?
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE? YOU CRUEL FIEND!

Okay, KFC. Popeyes hurts me anymore, I'm getting old.

Rather be the old man/woman in a nursing home bed, unable to do anything meaningful, or the young low-wage worker that wipes the former's ass every day?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
I'd rather be the latter; there's still hope yet. Once you're at the end of your life you haven't got much left go for, especially if you're in that state. It's a part of life is cleaning up shit after people too; it being literal is not really that disturbing... gross, yes, but not disturbing.

Me being me, here's a pretty well known (if you're into this kind of thinking on a regular basis) situation:

Would you rather be insane in a functional society, or one of the people running a profoundly dysfunctional society?
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Good question. I have heard it said that  crazy people are the only ones who see things clearly, but I guess running a society puts you on top of the pile. Still, history will remember the psychopath as a prophet and the leader a villain, so I'll choose to be insane.

Would you rather be the one responsible for a horrible accident or that person's dear friend who sees them suffer?

Rep:
Level 82
That question might need slightly clarifying.

Are we talking Person A is involved in an accident caused by Person B and we are assuming to be Person B in the first part; and for the second part we are Person C who is a friend to Person A?

Or are we assuming we are Person A who is responsible for causing an accident to some unimportant person*; or Person C who is a friend to Person A who is suffering as a result of causing an accident to the unimportant person.

Note: I am not in any way endorsing that a person involved in an accident is unimportant; they just aren't for the purpose of this question.

In either scenario, though, and in a not at all selfish manner, whichever side we're on we haven't been in an accident, so we aren't in any harm. So that's good. As for which I'd rather be, I'd have to go for Person C, the one who is a friend. Whilst I can give support, I'm still living my life pretty normally and not injured/dead/comatose/guilty/remorseful etc.

---
I don't know what's already been put (and I'm not looking), so:

Would you rather be unhappy knowing the truth, or being happy with a lie?

*You should assume this is about something of great importance to you.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Tell me the miserable truth, bitches.

You had the jist of the previous question, by the way...

Would you rather be talented or lucky?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Talented, luck only takes you so far.

Would you rather be the person who does the dirty work or
be the person who gives the order to the other person to do the dirty work?

(By dirty work, I mean torture, assassinations, etc)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I would rather do the dirty work. Its like Eddard said.

Would you rather live without TVs (that means no TV shows, not even streaming online) or internet?
Winter is Coming

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I hardly ever watch TV anyway, so I'd choose the internet.

Would you rather eat nothing but cow crap for a week or
be tortured by listening to the worst music endlessly for a month?

(Worst music is whatever you can't stand listening to, even for a second)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
MUSIC. What the fuck dude, who would choose eating shit?

Pillow full of bumblebees or mattress fulla snakes?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I would think the mattress fulla snakes would be nice on the sore muscles, if somewhat disconcerting.

Wake up to find yourself covered in Sharpie doodles or find several hundred miniature lobsters crawling all over you?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Sharpie doodles, I can easily get them off with a shower, but miniature lobsters would probably traumatise me.

I know some people who would rather eat shit than listen to Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber,, which is why I asked.

Would you rather a pie or a sausage roll?

Rep:
Level 96
Pie, not really a fan of sausage.

The food, that is. The other is just fine.

Step on a razor blade, or hammer a nail into your hand?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
The latter sounds much more painful and dangerous. I'm going to go with razor.

Would you rather change genders or turn into a dangerously obese person with an eating disorder?

Rep:
Level 96
I'd rather change genders, but that's an intriguing concept in and of itself.

Would you rather be able to turn into a bear, or an elephant

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Bear. Elephants are all big and stupid.

Would you rather have no heater in the winter, or no A/C in the summer?

Rep:
Level 102
No A/C in the summer. That's way more tolerable.

Would you rather murder someone or be murdered?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Kill me. The dead are at peace, it is the living that endure a life time of sorrow.

In that vein, rather be the murderer, or the one who pushes the button that executes the guilty?

Rep:
Level 96
Executor, easily. If I have to kill, I might as well allow myself the justification to ease my mind.

Milk or Dark chocolate?

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
Milk. I'm not such a fan of dark chocolate.
What was first, the chicken or the egg?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Egg. Definitely egg.
Annoying Christian or annoying Atheist?
As in, which one would you rather be.
Disclaimer: not all of any of these groups are annoying.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Christian. At least they stand for something.

Rather have a knife slash across the small of your back or a paper cut on your genitals? (Assuming you put paper products that close to your junk... it's your world, whatever's clever.)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Knife slash; way cooler scar and the story would not be as embarrassing.

Would you rather have no fingernails or no nipples?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
No nipples.
If I have no fingernails, I'd be freaked out.
Anyways, Would you rather eat shit but it was actually chocolate,
or eat chocolate but it's really shit?
なんでやねん