RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sex in public.

Lose your hearing or lose your vision?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hearing, although that just might kill me to never hear my kids' voices.

Get an incurable debilatating disease, or an incurable disfiguring disease?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Disfiguring for sure.

RSI or tinnitus?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
I'd go for RSI...

Would you rather let this topic die or bring it alive?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
shit, whoops.

:inserts coin:

:selects new game:

Would You Rather...
Wear a Poop Suit
OR
Use Poop Chapstick
:|
(hat tip to http://wouldyouratherqs.com/index.php :V and no, I don't know what a poop suit is, but it makes my inner 8 year old giggle like someone just said "penis")
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:28:55 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

:trips the coin sensor about a 100 times:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
bullshit. it wouldn't know the difference.

would you rather continue fucking around or get on with the game?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
FUCKING AROUND.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
WOULD YOU RATHER FUCK AROUND WITH *male username here* or *ugly female username here* or *fucking retarded username here* or *sexy fine female username here*.

Supply your own names for hours of fun!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
FUCK AROUND WITH GRACIE.
You may decide which one of those types that is.

Would you rather spend time irl with Bio or jump of 17 cliffs in succession, with a family of cacti waiting at the bottom right where you'll land?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know