RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
If I really wanted to, I would swim the pacific ocean.

Sean Connery while you were a woman or a fat chick.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Sean Connery.

While in Antarctica, would you rather run bare foot in the snow for 45 minutes, or run naked in the snow for 5 minutes?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
neked for 5 

Would you rather take on, 20 crimson heads or 40 normal zombies

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
40 normal.

Would you rather eat nothing but diet food for the rest of your life, or eat nothing but overly greasy junk food?

Rep:
Level 89
Diet food. Quite alot of it is nice

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
hmmm...tough choice. I'll think about it.

Would you rather kill your best friend or be killed by your best friend?

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
kill my best friend(I want to live long and happy  ;8 )

would you rather give pee in a bottle to someone and tell it's lemonade or get tricked by lemonade that actualy is pee in a bottle?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 76
depends who's pee, which person

would you rather die of cold or heat?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Heat, itt'l put me out faster

would you rather break someones heart or have your heart broken?

Rep:
Level 76
Well, I suppose I would rather die than kill someone, unless the destroying of my heart is a painful process.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I'd rather have my heart broken. That kind of pain I'd only wish on my worst enemy, and I can deal with it. It's happened before...

Would you rather have a grizzly gnaw on your leg or a pirhana gnaw on your genitals?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
uhh grizzly?

woudl you rather be a rock star or a movie star

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Movies definitely. I'm not that much into drugs. :V

Would you rather pee on a high voltage fence, or fart near an open flame?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Fart on the fire, definitely!

Would you rather be the skinny guy or the fat guy in a fight?

Rep:
Level 85
Skinny guy, were faster

would you rather have your nails done by your five year old sister, or go car shopping with your ex wife?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Um, I'll take the manicure.

Snort wasabi or paper cuts on the bottoms of your feet?

Rep:
Level 75
paper cuts the bottoms of my feet
would you rather die with honor while everyone hates you or woul'd you die without honor and every one likes you?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Honor, no matter how desperate the battle, never forsake it.

Would you rather be a liar or a thief?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Both. I'm going to be a lawyer.

Liar actually.

Would you rather have a severe mental disability or a severe physical disability?

Rep:
Level 75
physical disability

woul'd you rather want the power to reed dogs thoughts or X-ray vision?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I would say that x-ray vision has many much more practical applications...

Would you rather jump into a ten foot pool of almost frozen water, or into a ten foot pool of (non-hazardous) sludge?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Tough one. I'll go with cold water.

Rather drown or die of thirst?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Drown.

Would you rather be trapped on a desert island or in a box full of scorpions?

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
Ill say desert island because you might get lucky and a helicopter might fly over and get you

would you rather go into a haunted house or call a priest first?
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Don't really see how a priest would help- and I am religious.

Sex in public or eat a bowl full of pinecones?