RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Anime.

MY NAME IS ICHIGO KUROSAKI :V

Would you rather lol4lyf or dedlol

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
lol4lyf

Would you rather SUCK MY DICK or have to chug a wingard turd?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This must be the first time I actually had to flip a coin. *flips coin* Arrow, it's your lucky day.

Would you rather carry an injured person to a hospital, or steal all of his money and leave him there?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'd carry the injured person to the hospital, you might get a reward besides saving his life.

Would rather watch a scary movie your scared of with your girlfriend or watch a really really crappy romance movie your equally scared of :3?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Scary movie. That way she is just as scared as I am and will hold me tight for protection.

Would you rather shake hands with the President of the United States, or with the President of the Nintendo Company?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
President of the Nintendo Company hands down.

Would rather get a driver license or get a new car?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
New car  :D :D :D

Would you rather go gothic or dutch?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dutch.

Sadist or masochist?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
sadist...?

Would you rather eat pancakes or waffles?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Pancakes.

Would you rather live in Antarctica or in Death Valley?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Death Valley. Sounds like a nice holiday destination.

Would you rather have a crappy and embarrassing theme tune follow you around for the rest of your life, or spend the rest of your life with an obvious erection.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Tune I guess xD

Would you rather live with a cramp or no legs or arms?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Cramp.

Would you rather have a beautiful house and an ugly car, or an ugly house and a beautiful car?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Beautiful house, I don't like driving anyway :P

Would you rather suck a chimpanzee's left nipple on worldwide television, or have a litre of lemon juice squirted into your eyes?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I would suck the Chimpansee's nipple, then move on. ^_~

Would you rather, eat a rock, or a moose.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Mmmm...chocolate moose...

Would you rather be a boy and have a vagina, or be a girl and have a penis?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Girl with penis, cuz i wouldn't be the first.

Would you rather have sex with  :bean: or  :mex:
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
 :bean:. I can't stand spicy food.

Would you rather walk in on your girlfriend cheating on you with another guy, or have your girlfriend walk in on you cheating with another woman?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
god damn it thats hard :(

I'd rather walk in on her cheating on me with another guy for i can kick the guy's ass and tell her it's fucking over i'm taking everything that belong to me and some other shit.

Would rather go to school in your underwear thinking it was a dream and get raped or go to jail without your underwear and get raped.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
School in underwear. At least i'd be able to move on, jail takes a huge bite out of your future life.

Would you rather walk in on your dad raping a dead woman, or walk in on your mom raping a dead man?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'd rather walk in on my Dad. Give me another reason to never want to see him.

Would you rather play American soccer or European football?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
European Football i guess.

Would rather turn into a talking car or turn into a bee?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Talking car sounds cool!

Would you rather improvise a ten minute presentation in front of a classroom of people, or do a prepared hour-long presentation in front of a auditorium full of people?

Rep:
Level 88
The first option. Preparation in front of a large audience was never my forte. Floundering in front of twenty-five people is better than floundering in front of a few hundred.

Would you rather the internet or the telephone (in all forms) ceased to exist?

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Internet

Because wanted enter the Guinness World Record, would you rather jump from Himalaya mountain or swim cross the pacific ocean?