RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Uff. I only choose option B because A is rape.

Would ya rather eat a poison sea urchin alive or kick a brick wall repeatedly, barefoot, until you couldn't feel anything below the knee?

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
Hitting the wall repeatedly, barefoot.

Would you rather get laid with a shemale or get laid with a male? XD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Shemale, I guess.

Would you rather have 15 nails hammered into your tongue, or have your saliva permanently transmuted to urine?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Urine saliva. I somehow doubt it'll be less painful than 15 nails in your tongue.

Would you rather be stripped naked and thrown into a lion pit, or stripped naked and thrown into a pit full of men/women (depending on sexual preference)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Pit of people, definitely. I'd survive that.

Would you rather have needles for leg hair, or have flares shoot out of your nose every time you say the word "the"?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
NEEDLES!

I could kick someone in a barfight and kill them with bleeding.

^___^

Would you rather be hounded for being a furry, or become an hero?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'd rather be a furry hero than a furry who gets hounded.

Would you rather be gossipped about or never talked about at all?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Never talked about at all.

Would you rather kill Hitler with karate moves or ninjitsu? (this is totally random xD)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
Ninjitsu, because karate is too karate type.

Would you rather drink milk that was spoiled for 5 years or drink urine?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Milk.

Would you rather be able to bring about a lasting world peace, or eliminate all hunger and disease?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
World Peace

Would you rather flood the world or blow up the moon? =D

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
Blow up the moon!

Would you rather be an idiot or a jackass?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Jackass

Would you rather buy a Nokia or a Samsung?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
N-O-K-I-A, whats that spell! PINEAPPLE! PINEAPPLE! YAAY

Would you rather make out with your girlfriend or sleep with her? (XD)

Rep:
Level 89
Sleep with her.

Would you rather drink a bloody Marry made by Cow Blood, or drink a SpiderCider?(Yeah, I just watched Fear FactoryXD)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Spidercider sounds...interesting.

Would you rather have eyes that always smile, or or a voice that makes people calm?

Rep:
Level 89
A voice that makes people calm

Would you rather be a boy or a girl?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Boy

Would you rather drink rootbeer or pepsi? (btw i'm drinking Rootbeer right now  :tpg:)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Pepsi.

Would you rather hit every red light for the rest of your life, or always be wrong?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Hit every red light.

Would you rather get a million dollars, or a million dollars covered in qwacamolie?

Rep:
Level 89
A million dollar.

Would you rather fish in a lake, or fish from a boat on the sea?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Lake.

Would you rather be happy for the rest of your life, but be constantly plagued by disease, or be immortal by constantly sad?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Diseased but happy.

Would you rather [BLEEP] or [CENSORED]?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
[BLEEP]

Would you rather be hated by all but be immortal, or be <3'd by all, but die tomorrow?

OHOHO

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
<3 by all and die tomorrow

Would you rather be in Anime with alot of fighting and maybe your death or would you rather be in a old old old old westren movie?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.