RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Woot! I claim you all my servants for the next 30 seconds!!

Rep:
Level 90
~
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I AM 14!! (Technically It'll be officially true in like 16 hours cause I was born in the afternoon not 12:02 am)

Well I really like it here at Crankeye's And I figure being here and meeting all these new friends Can be counted as an early birthday present. All times are EST (GMT-5)

And as for my present birthday present, for the next 30 seconds after seeing this post you have to sing the Happy Birthday song to me! Me the not almighty DeathTrooper!!

Or you could just post saying Happy Birthday DT and add me on AIM or something and become my friend, either way is fine.  Also I've been messing with Face Maker, god I love it! What I really want though is to make my own custom hair styles for it, but my art doesn't match the style.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Happy Birthday Trooper. I remember my 14th birthday...

Bouncing avatar for you!

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Happy birthday Mr. Trooper.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Thanks Silverline, I'm now using the bouncy avatar.  Its quite amusing XD.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Happy BDay! You're my new friend!

Rep:
Level 91
happy bday to you, here is a gift:

yes! it's your very own girl scout attracting sign.
watch them running after you with knives for stealing their "great" idea!
order now and you will also get your very own "omg i forgot my name" sign!
call 555-censored today!
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
hahahahahaha, nice one blueXx.

And Happy Birthday man!!!! 14 eh? Cool thing eh, getting bigger!! Anyways Congratz!

Rep:
Level 91
Happy birthday. Go get laid. It's what I did when I turned 14.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Bah, my dad just gave me probably the lousiest B-day present ever.

He grounded me.  I won't be on as much, especially with school starting monday.

And 2 people voted that they hated me? I didn't know I had enemies :(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: Inaru
Happy birthday. Go get laid. It's what I did when I turned 14.

Wow, I'm still a virgin and I'm 17 ().

Well trooper, 2 people also seem to have a secret crush on you too, so it's sorta levelled out guess.

I think Crank is one of the ones who voted that
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 102
Whichever two voted the bottom option
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Well silverline your a mod...tell us who...screew there personal sequirity....
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I WAS ONE OF THEM!!! Muahaha!!!  :twisted:  YES!!! I GAVE YOU FALSE HOPE!!!!!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: sepiroth666
Well silverline your a mod...tell us who...screew there personal sequirity....

Not even admins can see who voted what on a poll
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I coulda sworn I could look at votes at my site...and when I a mod at the other sites...O well...Wait a minuite..didnt crank check it during the guild leader elections...to prevent cheating?
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 102
No he couldn't do it
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Then how did he find out that cloud was cheating.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 102
Because there were  bunch of accounts posting at the same time with cloud master's IP, plus some of them joined the rival guild; to spy on it I guess. Plus he admitted it eventually
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
I agree with cloud master, aka Declan is pretty cool when you get to know him.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Aye, good 'ol fourteen...
Man, I forgot I practically gave away my age in the topic with everyones picture... Crap.

It's great though 'cause your back will start hurting around this age. And life will start getting sucky.. And... Stuff.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
happy birfday. xD

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: thebodge

aye he is cool but it's fun shaming ppl.
lol.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: sepiroth666
Quote from: thebodge

aye he is cool but it's fun shaming ppl.
lol.

Your weird.

Happy birthday trooper.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: ArkBennett
Aye, good 'ol fourteen...
Man, I forgot I practically gave away my age in the topic with everyones picture... Crap.

It's great though 'cause your back will start hurting around this age. And life will start getting sucky.. And... Stuff.

Oh that started 6 months ago.