RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP - Underground

Rep:
Level 89
The only reason I advertise this site is because I love rmxp (and rm2k(3) as well). I really just want members to join just for the sake of rmxp. I'm not a fan of spamming sites (actually I hate them) so there's no spam there (trust me).

Some stuff:

If you would like to join please do.

Features:

--Very cool Neon Blue Skin courtesy of IF Skin Zone
--Scripting Team
--Alot of rmxp and rm2k(3) discussions
--General Discussion Lobby
--Cool Extra Profile and Avatar Features
--Contests
--Advertisement (affiliations)
--me lol

Current member count: 64 and growing (would have been 102 now if I hadn't purged the none active members)

I am the head administrator Constance with a current post count of: 874 posts.

I'm not one to brag but everyone kinda loves me. I work to the bone for my members (even on school nights). I love my members that much just for supporting me. If ever there were an RGSS question (whether I know it or not) I give you an answer to it. I will ask around at 4 in the morning. lol but yeah.

I recently had a poll on me being an administrator. They say I was ok since it was my first site, but later they wanted to vote excellent because of what I do for them. I don't quit. I'm member friendly and that's how I like to stay.

Yes I love my site that much. I check it often.

We have three other administrators:

--WhiteWolfPoet (WWP for short)
   He's rather a shadow type guy. He works alot and is rarely around but when he's around he sturs up the place. Second member to ever join. A great help to the community.

--Mindfreak
   This guy changes his name every week. It gets rather confusing. You might know him as Kenjin, the Man Slayer at some sites. Rather interesting character. He's been in the forum business for a long time. Great guy. Always around to help out the community.

--SephirothSpawn
   My main go to guy. This guy has helped me throughout my rmxp troubles. He is actually (dead truth) the one who inspired me to script. Sometimes you may see Very Special Thanks to SephirothSpawn! because he's amazing. My favorite rmxp scripter and another administrator of my forum.

It's a relatively small forum. It's birthday is September 18, 2005.

I would love your support everyone. It means alot to me. I'm a workoholic when it comes to rmxp.

I have over 2 team projects, 8 different scripts (3 of them CBS's), not to mention this site alone.

So if you would like to join please do. I'm not asking you guys really to join. I really just want you guys to support rmxp the way we do.

Thank you guys for reading this and thank you once again to Crankeye for this opportunity.

Here is the link:

http://www.rmxp.invisionplus.net/
Would you like to support a new rmxp community? If so then you should join:

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Another RPG maker forum  :evil:  That has nothing crankeye's hasnt
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 89
Wow how to the point  :shock:

Yes it is just another rpgmaker forum. And yes it's nothing compared to this site.

But I do this because I love rmxp, not because I want to be an admin.
Personally I hate being an admin. Too much responsibility.

Thanks for your input though.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: thebodge
Another RPG maker forum  :evil:  That has nothing crankeye's hasnt

Big words. You know how many Game Making sites Im a memebr of...to many to count.

Nice job Constance. Try not to kill anyone...I would.

PS:

I just ate some Wafers that tasted like Perfume.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
>_>... its an ok site for a first but to should digress it farther away form the whole rm thing. you should have some rm stuff if its an rm sit ebut try to add some of your own ideas. i cant really help you with that you'll have to use your imagination.

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks everyone.
I just have no idea what else I should put there.

I mean when I first started I had tons of other game making programs, anime section, forum games, embedded games, etc.

It's just that no one used them.

Does anyone else have any ideas to liven it up a little?

i know i said i didnt have any ideas, btu now i do. first off, you could get a main site like from www.theicy.net , or www.x10hosting.com . but you'll have to make a kool design and kool features. in fact kool features are always what gets ppl coming to sites.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
10x hosting? :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

yeah its a recent one i discovered , not half bad.

Rep:
Level 92
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

ack!!! i mixed up the link its X 10 hosting not 10 X hosting XD >_< well either way i fixed the link.

Rep:
Level 92
ACK 45 GB BANDWIDTH FOR FREE, THATS AMAZING.

Ps your avatar/sig pics aint showing.

< Zelda Fan Club

yeah it is amazing. and they arent showing up cuz my site's down and and sig are hosted there.

Rep:
Level 90
Seeing your work, your excellent!

Is one of the (maybe 6) RPG forums where I'm registered.  8)

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you Slipknot.

And thank you Cloud Master. I will see into this. I have asked around for some good subdomains and you have given me a great one.

Thank you all.