RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPG Maker 2003] AccoN : The Dead Dawn Of The Time. Mexican project ^^

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Here I leave to information of my other called project Accon: The Dead sera Dawn of the Time action rpg. I hope that it pleases to them :D

<--history--="">   

A group of scientists is year 3512 makes an experiment being based on one old theory to bring already extinct natural resources. All this ready one, the 6 people who would haran the experiment tendran that to be ready now… 3 hours later… the machine and all its components have been destroyed, the people that made the experiment returned, one without hands, others without pien, and the others without head nor heart.7 years later the experiment is reinitiated correcting the previous damages now the volunteers single you would  4 and or all the this ready volunteers enter I circulate magnetic. A called volunteer Rino disappears mysteriously taking with himself the plutoneo battery and mercury that the llevaria of return. Now they esxtravian themselves in where the medieval time begins to reign again, in year 9624.     

<-chronicles of game>   

A group of called bandits the Draos found a sphere very beautiful that nor they liked to sell it. In that then I arrive I exercise of Hefoi, catched the bandits and they killed them. One of the soldiers of I exercise abtened this sphere and the hidden one by several years, desaparecio but the sphere still was there. Mikhail a hunter of dragoons. This anxious one to defeat a dragoon by a strong sum of gold. He needs much by a personal cause.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mikhail this very gotten upset so that a such Thirst I kill the dragoon that the tapeworm that to defeat.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mikhail needs much that money by an ill son. It has many problems since it must look for the assassin of the grandson of the king.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
 Mikhail destroys this sphere with its sword by the anger that it has without realizing that something rare happened.

That is accon?

In year 3248 a pharmaceutical industry called Accon.Esta trains is very famous by his medycal.56 years later, the animal plants, DNA, bottles of elements, experiments, were destroyed by an error in the sequence of commandos in control 64 destroying most of the experiments for the creation of a new life. Peculiarly the experiments of control 154 were not destroyed bringing with himself an environmental catastrophe. The pharmaceutical industry Accon must in mind do an experiment being based is one old theory discovered by the scientist Paul who the one that was prohibited to cause disasters in the humanity. This theory aprobo Corruptly, paying the permission to be made.

Movies of Gameplay

Trailer Pequeña demo 1
Trailer Puequeña Demo 2

Saludos

« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:55:07 PM by Karmacoin »

That's pretty freakin' awesome...I very much like the first screenshot. What is that thing?

I have added another film of the game in addition do not see well so that I do not have a good one for capturer

Saludos

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That looks so fucking cool.

I just figured out that you were using a translator. That took WAAAAAAAY too long.

Anyway, I have high hopes for this, keep up the good work!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
That looks good. Keep up the good work.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!