RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP]Macanseed recruitment [ please help]

Rep:
Level 87
????
Macanseed Recruitment page
links:[Main thread] [Main site]

Welcome to the Macanseed Recruitment page :D

Story

In the beginning, five seeds were created by the great mage (insert cool mage name here),
These five seeds stored immense power, and were given to five great tribes that inhabited the world.
Tradition decrees that the seeds must only be passed on to those with royal blood, direct descendants of those who ruled the tribes.
That is, until, the MacanSeed, ruled by the Macan tribe, was stolen in the middle of the night. The exile, the king’s brother, had taken his revenge on them.
With the seed, he grew powerful, and more crazed than ever to wreak destruction upon those who had rendered his life miserable those past ten years.
The tyrant, ruled alone. The MacanSeed alone was his army, forced to do his bidding. He also hid the four other seeds in the far corners of the world.
He crushed anyone who stood in his way. One by one, family by family, tribe by tribe, everything was destroyed, and he had no mercy. He killed all who defied him, and all who he thought would. Everyone was killed, except a handful of men who were the last people who had escaped the tyranny of the king's brother. They fought as they never had fought before, but soon enough, the extreme power of the MacanSeed overwhelmed them, and they were tossed into the burning pit of hell.
The king's brother declared the world his, and began to build his empire of doom, with the MacanSeed making him immortal.
But, the prisoners, slaves forced to work, soon rebelled, and hatched a plan to overthrow the great tyrant. Together, they created a hallow sabre, and destroyed the evil blanketed over the realm. Legend has it, that the seed first unwillingly aids a devil, dies, and becomes a tree. Then, the tree releases a new seed, each one stronger than the last, and aids a hero with a pure heart and good intent. Many years later, the hero found a tree and rested on it with mortal wounds from many days of battling. However, when he awoke, he found his wounds healed, and a tiny seed clutched in his hand. Soon enough, he had a relevation, and realized the seed was the legendary MacanSeed. The hero became to be a wise and kind ruler, and once again, the world was at peace. When the great king was at his deathbed, he hid the Macanseed, telling the location only to his most loyal companions, and when they also died, the secret was lost, recognized only as a fable. Centuries later, our story begins. You, a bold adventurer sets out in the world to find the MacanSeed, and once again regain the peace that had been lost when the MacanSeed was hidden. You begin your journey in a little town called (insert village name here), where the Macan tribe was born. Along with many others, you begin the quest to find the MacanSeed.

We currently need:

Spriters [7 spots left]
-Redwyn
-     
-
-
-
-
-
-

Testers [11 spots left]
-Horus
-Aaron
-Yeedo
-Demonic Blade     
-     
-     
-     
-     
-     
-     
-
-
-
-
-

Graphic artist [3 spots left]
-
-
-

Everyone that helps will be credited

You can also simply support Macanseed by putting this userbar in your sig

Ex:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/452/151206671019zz5.png[/img]

IF YOU SEE THIS AND IT IS NOT FINISHED I PRESSED THE POST BUTTON BY ACCIDENT!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:41:09 PM by xeph »

Rep:
Level 87
????

Rep:
Level 87
I can sprite XP with a lot of shading detail, I shall send you an example over PM but do not show anyone else. ;O

Rep:
Level 87
????
Its nice =) we(as in Horus and i) invite you to the team

Rep:
Level 87
Alrighty, sweet ;D

Would you happen to have MSN or Yahoo?

Rep:
Level 87
????
yes but msn doesnt work on my computer so im getting yahoo for now(some glitch on my comp =p) when i sign up ill pm you ..i forgot to put macanseed in the sig but i guess it doesnt matter

Rep:
Level 87
????

Rep:
Level 87
????

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I'd like to test it (I can't sprite very well :P)!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
srry for replying late kk ill make you a tester

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Thx (and no problem)  ;D
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
UPDATE

Added a way better story