RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
*Apocalyptic explosion*
You guys die and I climb back up the hill.

Rep:
Level 83
Blue, you failed. We were already dead.

*Some kid wishes apon a star for a little kitten, but I popped out of the ground instead, which gave the kid a heart attack. Then I go up hill and claw out Blue's eyes and pus Blue down hill

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
....... You can have the hill for now, but in 5 years i will be reborn again anew in an unholy demon cult ritual..
soooooo
fast forward time five years ahead

Rep:
Level 83
Lets not and say we did.
*sets mines around hill

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I'm undead I don't need eyes. Gets super powers and flies over the mines onto the top of the hill.

Rep:
Level 83
*grabs Blue as Blue flies and stickies a mine to Blue's back
 =D

Rep:
Level 85
Waits for five years to pass, to occupy time, hurls lightning bolts at blue and redyugi.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Moves at the speed of light and dodges lightning. Kills everyone with a stick and becomes king.

Rep:
Level 83
CURSEDED STICK!!!!
*Uses Phoniex Down and then burns stick. Uses Limit Break to kill everyone

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Get's Chocobo and gets it to kill the king. I win.

Rep:
Level 83
*Gets booted out of hell for some very not nice words. Finds Blue, kills Blue, and then puts on best armor money can buy

Rep:
Level 85
armor always has that one weak spot, finds weak spot and inserts dynamite, clubs redyugi over head so they can't wake up. watches as he is blown to bits.

Rep:
Level 83
armor always has that one weak spot, finds weak spot and inserts dynamite, clubs redyugi over head so they can't wake up. watches as he is blown to bits.

"they"????

*reawakens as Spawn, and kicks every one's ass*

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No, you see, it is that easy. Arrow did, in fact, win this thread. You all lost.

Rep:
Level 83

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, man yes!

Rep:
Level 83
Spawn says no. Spawn kicks ass. Therefor...no

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Are you too cool for e's?

See, here what happens: I alert the grammar nazis to that horrid mistake you made there. I am next in line for the throne.

I am King.

Rep:
Level 83
I alert the spelling Nazis for your mistake of the word, "grammar".
Therefore, I regain my throne.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I got off easy due to good behavior.

I came back, and since you didn't account for me being only half as bruised and broken as I turned out, I managed to get my way through any elaborate systems you may have set up to stop me. I drugged your afternoon tea and after the drug took it's effect I threw you down the hill.

Well, I dropped you and set you in motion downhill by kicking you.

Either way, I am king.

Rep:
Level 83
I don't drink tea...

*climbs back up hill, like a ninja, and assassinates kitkatkan

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Like any good leader, I make robot copies of myself on a regular basis. The slitting of original me's throat activated a signal that sent Kitkatkanbot serial number 000001 into action. Kitkatkanbot has The Matrix-like karate/reflex skills and outdid you in an instant. After disposing of your battered body through flame Kitkatkanbot took the throne.

Since Kitkatkanbot is for all intents and purposes, me, I am now king.

Rep:
Level 83
*Kills kitkatkan due to a paradox which would require a 5 page discussion to describe.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Do it properly  :mad: