RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s takes a big candy dump on redyugi's fluffy body, smothering him in smarties and tootsie rolls. King  ing ing ing ing!

"I'm THE pinata, Chuck!"
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm going to perform extremely complicated manuevers and strategies to claim the cr- oh, screw it.

*punches EvilM00s in the face and takes the crown from him*

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'd love to become king and everything, but the king of the hill has the tendency to become severely injured or dead.

*walks away*

Spoiler for:
*runs back toward Zylos and stabs him in the back*

SNEAK ATTACK

Rep:
Level 83
Plays the Gummy Bear song until Irock kills himself to get away from the evil music.

King-age

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I  don't mean to pick  on  you all the time, red. Let's have a  glass of lemonade and talk about....

Arsenic.

What  a lovely cushion you make,  redyugi!

Rep:
Level 83
Ghost spirit of Redyugi comes and scares EvilMOOs far away.
Then goes back into the body and claims hill

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*twenty Boeing 747s crash with full fuel tanks into redyugi and explode*
*claims hill*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s leads the Dep't of Homeland securtiy to Kirby. They promptly arrest him and send him to Guantanamo Bay for "humane" interrogation.

I hope you're thirsty!!

EvilM00s uses an intact plane seat as his new throne.

Rep:
Level 83
Pulls himself out of wreckage, and shudders at horror of being buried alive.
Then stuffs EvilMOOs in a box and buries him alive.  *Evil laugh*

King-age

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
*pushes Redyugi off the hill and into a barrel of Nouman's explosives*

RMRK is still going downhill. :V

Rep:
Level 83
Explosion puts me into the river. Climbing out, hating Zylos for putting me in river. Goes up hill and kills murderous :zangry: named Zylos. Then claims hill. Also makes pelt out of wolf

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
*STOMP* He's *STOMP* a *STOMP* fox *STOMP* dammit! *STOMP STOMP STOMP*

*wipes redness off hind hoof*

The king must know his furries.

Rep:
Level 83
Really? Ok. Sorry Zylos.

Huge meteor crashes into EvilMOOs before rolling into the ocean.
Redyugi wakes up from unconsciousness, wipes himself clean, and claims hill....again 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s climbs out of the ocean and sticks a bunch of wet candy to redyugi's fur. The nearby children mistake HIM for the pinata.

Oooo! That may leave a mark....

King.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*after beating redyugi, they see another pinata on the hill, which happened to be EvilM00s*
*they beat him into pieces*
*KINGAGE*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Wakes up, and goes and washes blood off fur. Then goes up to Kirby, yawns, and plops down on Kirby's head. Then poops all over Kirby's face. Kirby runs to the river, where a sniper was waiting and took Kirby out

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Lazer Kirby ate the bullet and spit it out, killing the sniper dude.

Calls in Nouman to blow up redyugi

Records the video, and sends it to Adam Savage.
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
*kicks Lazer Kirby in th---..I'd rather not continue that sentence*

Rep:
Level 83
Hits KaDourkey when Redyugi comes flying back down to Earth form the explosion. KaDourkey rolls down the hill.

King

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
redyugi :djang: s and then a  :dino: comes to crush him.

*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Blue dinosaur accidently kicks Kirby and sends him flying.
Redyugi calls sniper and sniper shoots and kills dinosaur

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
 :mex:
grrrr ima mean mexican...... imma kill u

*watches as redyugi is murdered by the mean mexican*
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Angry animal lovers kill Mexican. They then revive Redyugi, and Redyugi goes and puts leash on Kirby's tiger. Then hands it to the animal lovers and watches Kirby has to follow the animal lovers to get his tiger back

King-age

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
 :atma:

OMG FINAL BOSS!!!!!!!!!

DID 4859243763942685839 DAMAGE TO REDYUGI!!!!!

REDYUGI HAS DIED!!!!!

LAZER KIRBY ATTACKS!!!!

DID 7243915936581 DAMAGE TO FINEL BOZZ!!!

FINEL BOZZ FAINTED LOL OMG

*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Flying phoenix passes by and revives Redyugi. Redyugi then pulls out rocket lancher, and blows up Kirby