RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
no idea what to call topic [rpg maker XP] read first post, maps?

Rep:
Level 88
I have had a really bizzar idea for my current project

since I know for a fact that my maps will be rather tedious and all that fun things. I have came up with an idea, What would happen if the "other players" made the maps and I piece them together. I figured that would be best, I have a few people working on world maps and their idea's will be used as fillars to help fill in gaps that have holes between two maps. Transitions if you will.

here is all you have to do. Make a map on RPG MAKER XP  save go to your project folder and send me the map file they usally have a name like map001, these are located in your data file of the project so you might want to make a new project,

Please note my game I am making is based on real time so seasons are going to be experimented, so if you can supply a 4 titesets for your map, that would be VERY VERY great ^_^  ...if you made a cave or inside a house or something like that don't bother with all four season usally they don't change in the seasons.

one more thing before you save make a sprite that you would like to represent you for credit.

remember to put it in an RAR file or a ZIP include the following in them

the tileset you used,  the map file, and the character set that you used to repersent yourself.

anyway after you have that send it to  climb@sd58.bc.ca

there shouldn't be any problems with the attachment. if there is or some reason you don't feel like emailing it you can stock me on msn or yahoo.

the_comic_club@hotmail.com
kathis_brightstar    @ yahoo.com (.ca?)

ps. reason I couldn't think of a title is because I am not really asking for help just throwing it out there so if you wish to participate in this you are more than welcome. Mostly because I have other forums of RPG maker xp involved. and I figured it would only be fair to post this on rmrk.net considering it was the first forum I joined based on rpg maker xp.

Moderators your welcome to move this topic to a place you see fit.
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Well, I'm not too keen on making maps for another person's game, however, if you need seasonal changes, I can edit tilesets with relative ease.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 88
that will be just as suitable. Seeing how the maps will require some change in seasons and it could help others create their map if they had a tile set they could rely on.
Project

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Sorry on this delay, I forgot I had a request here. Do you have a specific tileset you would like me to do first, or is whichever fine?
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry for the delay as well, which ever is fine. I would prefer a verity of different sets with all four seasons that would be nice ^_^
Project