RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Physical Attacks reflect back at you.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey everyone.

I am working on an epic boss battle for my game and was just wondering if anyone know how to do these things.

First off I was wondering if there was any way to make Physcial atacks get reflected back at you.

Like if my character was Rio and I attacked the enemy with my sword then all of the damage goes back to me and does not hurt the enemy.

Another thing i'd like to know is if whenever the enemy hit you'd lose a level during the battle. After the battle of course you'd get it back but like if the enemy attacks you you'd go from level 50 to 49, while taking damage.

I was also wondering if I could do some advanced thing with the enemies elemental resistance,

Ex.
Dark attacks do 0%
Fire attacks do 0%

This goes on but Water actually does 100-200% damage.

I want it to change every couple of rounds, OR change after he is attacked with that strong element.

So after you attack him with water for a few turns his water resistance goes to 0% but his Fire resistance goes to 100%.

This way you will have to figure out which element he's weak against and keep adjusting every few turns.

I realize this could be hard to do and I have tried a few different things and none of them work very well. I got close but...

So ya, i'm hoping this boss will be tough.

Only being able to shoot magic at him and only certain elements hurt him and that contantly changes. While he's shooting confusions on your group.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I'd say switches and triggers but i'm not sure how...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
A scripting dilemma, if I'm not mistaken. It deals with data too deep-in to be called by an event. The problem is, I don't know a thing about scripting.