RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Some fan art by Yossy... New & Improved on Page 2

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yo, all, have you seen the newest Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer?  I'd post a link if I knew where to find it.  But anyway, it's pretty sweet.  Showed more of the actual gameplay than the typical cgi of the first trailer.  Oh, and it's been announced that Fox will be a playable character now!  Sweet!
Anyway, I don't want this to become a SSBB topic (make a thread in the Video Games section if anyone cares to discuss it), but that trailer was the inspiration for me to draw this~

I greatly anticipate the opportunity to play as Pit!  I [less-than-three] Kid Icarus!

I plan on coloring this as soon as I log off from here, but I thought I'd post the black-and-white pic just for kicks.  What with all of my college courses, I haven't had a lot of time to create my own art.  This is the result of a couple of hours to myself~
Oh, and I realize that probably just about everything concerning the proportions and perspective in this pic are totally askew, but quite frankly I really don't care.  It's the first time since college started since I've actually finished a piece of my own, and it's my only drawing of Pit, so I'm proud of it.

Stay tuned for the colored version~
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:29:46 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
it looks really nice *gives trophy of super ownage drawings* congratulations lol ^^ i always love your drawing :3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I really dig that! It is pure kick-ass.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Really?  Even with his freakishly deformed hands?  And the antomical impossiblity of the placement of his shoulders in relation to the rest of his torso?  And if I had only a couple more inches or so, I could have finished the tip of his right wing, but instead, it's cut off awkwardly.   -o-

I *heart* criticism, but never seem to recieve any.  ._.  Come on, people, point out my flaws for me!!

Although I am happy to hear that it is liked. ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Really nice Yossy!

I don't really have anything constructive to say, so...

Good Job!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Niice. I like the wings and the clothing, espicially the folds. I mostly like the wings though...I can't seem to draw them T.T

Still....his hands, like you say, are a tad odd. I really don't like the look of that one holding onto the weapon...it looks like some kind of random bumps/spikes are coming off of it's handle. I find his fingers in a very odd posisition on his left hand as well.  Why are they like that? Useually I picutre it as the topmost finger out then retracting inward as you move to the pinky. OR...you could have just made a complete fist.

And the last piece of my comment goes to his feet: they look a tad stubby and roundish.

Still...I wish I could draw like this ._.

(sorry for any mis-spelled words as well -.-)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:30:22 AM by Lavata »

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Wow, that looks cool. I also don't have anything constructive to add, sorry. ;D

BTW: TEH NEW Super Smash Brothers Lawl
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It looks perfectly drawn,the size of hands, legs.
theyre perfect

Bravo
Brillianto
Burningdogo!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
only bad thing i could say is the left toe it looks a bit wierd thats my old thing i can spot rofl,im rubbish at drawing XD i cant draw to save my life

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yes, Pit is so strong, he can defeat his foes in his bare feet!!  hee hee!  toes.

And yet, his hair is far beyond his control.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i like how you did his hair and wings they really good

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I had drawn his wings larger at first, with like a million tiny little feathers.  It looked so out of place that I erased it (which made my heart ache :'() and replaced it with these simpler wings.

I am about 50% through coloring this pic, and it looks quite nice!  I have an idea for a neat background, but I'll probably post the colored pic when it's finished before I start on the background.

The shiny halo-things on his left arm are going to look SOOPA KOOL.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I had drawn his wings larger at first, with like a million tiny little feathers.  It looked so out of place that I erased it (which made my heart ache :'() and replaced it with these simpler wings.

I am about 50% through coloring this pic, and it looks quite nice!  I have an idea for a neat background, but I'll probably post the colored pic when it's finished before I start on the background.

The shiny halo-things on his left arm are going to look SOOPA KOOL.

wow...yeah, i dunno, youre really good at wings regardless.

That, and the art itself is really good regardless. Kudos.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WOW, again! I attempt to draw everytime i see one of your new pictures, and well...I can't everytime.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wow, I'm really a source of inspiration?  Now I feel all warm and squishy inside.

Looking at this guy's art -> http://www.ghostcircles.com/matt/index.php
makes me want to draw teh awesomest stuff.

Magi-Nation. <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
AWsome-attion
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It would be awesome to make a game with these like the drawings of towns....
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have.

I mean, I've tried to.

Except it was with my drawings, not Holmberg's.

TEH COLORRZZZ
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:24:36 PM by Yossy »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
1. colored pit = up to my expectations of you ^^

2. site you posted = awesome

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wow...thats like WOW
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
1. colored pit = up to my expectations of you ^^
That could be good or bad...   >_>;

I'm not sure if my method of coloring in photoshop is the most effective way.  See, I blur the shaded layer, and then erase any of the shading that goes outside of the lines as a result of the blur.  What happens, though, is that the shading of two different colors that are right next to each other blur together, and then I can't erase it without messing it up.  I suppose the only real way to deal with that is to place each color of shading on a different layer.  I will do that, next time...  -o-

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I will atempt to color in my Plankton I drew in class....pretty lame yes but I will try
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Added cute cloudy background and Kid Icarus logo.

I completely reworked the shaded layer, and now the colors don't bleed together, hurray.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
i tried to talk to you in irc. you left though.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's very good!

Though I must say...I almost think I like the B&W version more. ???

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I like the new colored version, much better as you said.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yossyination.

THAT CLOUD THING IS AWSOME
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you should do some mega man fan art.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have lots of Mega Man fan art!  Have you even been to my art site?  I don't have anything recent, though.  Like I said in my... very first post, I think... college keeps me way busy, and this pic is the only one I've done.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
money doesnt make ppl, jelous your art does

^__________________^
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What are you talking about?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
People would rather your art over money? I dunno. I like the finished version though.