RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Incredibly frustrating. Please help me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I'm using RM2K and I swear there is no bloody Erase Event button on the third page of event commands. What do I do? I am incredibly confused. All I wanted was to create an earthquake that lasted a couple of seconds, and then have my character be able to move and then have the event disabled. I almost had it working a while ago but accidentally deleted the event. So now I'm back to square one, and nothing is working, and to top it all off there is no erase event. WHYYYYYYY.
Would like feedback ASAP!

---
ROFL. Nevermind. Discovered how to use switches!! Woo.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 05:49:45 AM by ariat »