RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Yo!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Yo!
A friend of mine gave me a long speech about how awesome making games is (Ive used 3d game maker...and it sucked!), so I asked him what programs he uses, he gave me a  very long list of names, and RPXP was my first and last choice...Im very noobish at these games and Im actually working on my ver first game... I still have no clue what all of these switches do but Ill figure it out in time... and thats pretty much it... I'd like to thank Snailer for helping me with a few things, and I hope I can make decent games in the future!
What if you could make farting noises with your eyeballs...!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WELCOME!

I'm known as Dragonmaster lv.54

...not really
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Yo!
ok then... thanks for the welc0me
What if you could make farting noises with your eyeballs...!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome.

Be sure to post in Tutorials if you have any eventing or mapping questions, scripts for scripting problems, and Troubleshooting for software problems. Don't go near ID and you should get the impression that this is a nice forum with little flaming. Otherwise, you brought what comes on yourself. Actually, some people like ID, so I guess it is up to your discretion. Anyway, that tangent served no purpose. Enjoy your time here.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Welcome.

If you have any questions check creationaslyum.com, hbgames.org, and of course, here for tutorials, and if you can't find the answer post in tutorials or troubleshooting and someone should help you.

And remember, stay away from me ;)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hey der, have fun here!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
  Welcome to the Most Randomless Forum of all....

Where People Are Random, Spam is Allowed, and Trolls always Comes in and Out,

And The Mosh Pit God Rules With His Beauty Ring.

And Where Russia, The Forums Joins you 

Welcome =D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome to the forums Daley!
Can i call you Daley?
No?
I still will.

Have a great time !
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club