RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My Stuff

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, decided to post something since I have not done so in a while. It's far from being marvelous, but it's not bad either. I like it =D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:00:22 PM by boe »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yay! my favorite guy to critique is drawing again!
lol.

been a while i see. Well, for one, the hand-coloring is good. It just looks like the right and is weird and that the head is too big for the body.

Why is there black on her chest area but not her vagina other naughty place?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I can never seem to see that "head to big thing", though it's something I do often, apparently. Lol. I never thought about putting the dark stuff/infection "elsewhere".  :P

Oh, and I did this one quite some time ago. It's a tad cleaner (and smaller) than the above.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I like it. Poor guy looks reluctant to be holding a sword though :P

I like them both. Is the girl one of the bad guys in your game? I remember you had a cool looking water guy in one of your other topics.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
She is a villain, but not from any of my games =P

Lol. Yeah, who wants to have a sword these days?   ::)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i could imagine his thoughts

"aw damn. Spikey hair and a sword? damnit. I fucking hate Cloud."

unfortunatley, only the head will load for me for some reason.

: /

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Deep down inside we all hate Cloud.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, here is another. Creepy, but kind of nice. I just wanted to do something different.

It's a creepy old woman with scrawny legs. Might not appear to be very "Old Woman" like, though.

Spoiler for:

EDIT:
Decided to add some previous ones as well:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 08:18:54 PM by Lavata »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Just foolin around.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Hmmn... I quite like your chars
do I have permission to draw them
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
dude, that's really good.
Lol.
I like the feet, the pose in general, and where he's punching. The motion is actually done really well :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Another version of one of my more recent drawings.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm baaack!!!

Anyway, here is another one that I finished a few days ago. I only happen to spit these out every once and a while...every other time it ends up half-assed. This one, however, I think is pretty decent. I like it =)

And here is another one to go along with the rest of them. Maybe not as good as the previous one, but it's decent enough to be posted =P

ALSO...

I had nothing better to do with my time so I just fooled around with the previous pictures. I inverted the colors and found that some looked tons better while inverted  ;)

Anyway.....here is just a gander. Joy!

And

AND...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I like the wierd sort of twisted-ness of these drawings. They're pretty cool.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, I really like the dude with the tall hair :P
His expression is awesome

Rep:
Level 87
Very nice drawings! I like the half light, half dark one, good job :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks everyone! Glad you all like 'em. I like the fellow with the tall hair the best as well (thoguh i think I already said that....)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh, nice to see your drawings again!

Btw, I'll start working on that request I never finished. It seems I've improved so I'll start from scratch...sorry for the wait ^^"

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
you didn't loose your magic =D

Awesome.

I like the first guy, he looks like an old villanious jestteer.
Arlen is hot.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh, nice to see your drawings again!

Btw, I'll start working on that request I never finished. It seems I've improved so I'll start from scratch...sorry for the wait ^^"

~Winged

Thanks. It's nice to be posting them here again =)

Oh...and what request? o.O  I can't seem to remember.  ???
you didn't loose your magic =D

Awesome.

I like the first guy, he looks like an old villanious jestteer.

Thanks. Yeah, I like him best as well. I just wish I could draw something like that ever time I attempted to >.<

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, I see. Do you think you may be able to do one of my characters in your own way/style/whatever?  If you can't it's fine, but I'm only wondering. It is this one:

><"

~Winged

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
These are cool, I like them.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha ha, I see! Then I hope I will soon see the results =P

Also, thank you for the comment, garygill.

Anyway, here is my Deviantart page. I don't think I gave it out yet...did I?

http://zeromatrious.deviantart.com/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Well, here is something I whipped up while watching Bleach last night. It's my representation of a released arrancar in which was--during it's hollow days--a Vasto Lord. I know they are supposed to be more "human like" but I like drawing demon/monster-esque things.