RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
sooner or later i will released a preview on version 0.3 (with and without rtp package)
with rtp will use a different installation method instead of the other one.
and without rtp will only use the default installation method.
and it can be update-able using with rtp but i recommended without rtp for better download time than with rtp.
without rtp will be available to download first (since i have a slow internet connection)
and later with rtp....

the version 0.3 will only contain the refurbished chapter 1 and the 2 intro (before and after main menu)...

thank you

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Only that last part was a spoiler.
Everything else should be included in your story plot
(I'm talking about your story section you should've included in the first post in this thread).
None of it was spoiler ._.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
sooner or later i will released a preview on version 0.3 (with and without rtp package)
with rtp will use a different installation method instead of the other one.
and without rtp will only use the default installation method.
and it can be update-able using with rtp but i recommended without rtp for better download time than with rtp.
without rtp will be available to download first (since i have a slow internet connection)
and later with rtp....

the version 0.3 will only contain the refurbished chapter 1 and the 2 intro (before and after main menu)...

thank you

Please don't use an installer for the non-rtp one.  Just use winrar and zip the folder and give us that.  You don't have to try to be professional with your previews.  We have already beaten chapter 1 before.  If you are going to release another demo, give us more reason to play other than giving us just chapter 1.  To be honest we probably won't be too nice if it still suffers from some of the same problems as it did before so you might want to get some testers (at least one that has exceptional knowledge of grammar) and let them play it before you release a demo of any sort. 

I think if you spent as much time working on your game as you do hyping it here and trying to start new memes, you would have a lot accomplished.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Nah I was unaware of the types of the towers. That should remain a spoiler, reminds me of golden sun a little bit. Where you need an adept of that type to get in.

Now for a nice suggestion for your story Jomarcenter (because the more you reveal, the less I like your game [It just sounds really bad to me])

Make your towers in a time-travelling loop, they've already got an time travelling orb inside them (or at least that's how I read it), so make them travel through time at random intervals so that you can only access one tower whenever it returns to your timezone and only give a certain amount of time to be able to enter it and continue the main story quest.

Since your game allows players to do other quests besides the main ones, this would work with your game and it gives a nice middle finger to the player if they didn't decide to do the main story quest when it was available because they have to wait for it to return.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i got good news and bad news.
the good news is the game is ready to released but the bad news is i (maybe ?) got a computer virus and i don't know where it came from.
but i will give you updates if something happen.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
the good news is the game is ready to released

So much for taking your time.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
i got good news and bad news.
the good news is the game is ready to released but the bad news is i (maybe ?) got a computer virus and i don't know where it came from.
but i will give you updates if something happen.

The game can't be finished, you haven't told us here how it ends.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
alright everything is back to normal and it just a false alarm hehe....
but the version 0.3 release is delayed and need beta tester... so if anyone of you want to join just ask me.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
concept art time:

this is one of the old logo of the future helper and the seven tower using just a pencil and grade A colored pencil

Rep:
Level 69
That's impressive.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
That's impressive.
yeah but is isn't end up in the final logo...

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
AT, NH and DE?
Future Helper at seven alex' adventure nh tower de?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
AT, NH and DE?
Future Helper at seven alex' adventure nh tower de?

A T N H D E
is spell "and the"
and also it  called
future helper and the seven tower
i just put alex adventure in the middle.
and it a logo with a puzzle lolz...

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
concept art time:

this is one of the old logo of the future helper and the seven tower using just a pencil and grade A colored pencil
Wat.
Just.. Wat.  :o
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
A logo with a puzzle? Now that won't work Oo
If i see a Logo, i wanna see a logo, i don't wanna think about how to spell the title on the logo Oo

Also, don't be so proud of yourself, you are not as good as you think you are. I won't say that the logo is shit, but seriously, it cannot be called good, not even okay, it just fails.
And that can also be said about your game. It could be a good game if you would make it properly, but thats all you will accomplish, a somewhat good game, nothing more, no big hit, no "weapon against sopa".
Seriously, no one that has to do with sopa and such will ever hear about your game, and even if they did, they won't care.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
A logo with a puzzle? Now that won't work Oo
If i see a Logo, i wanna see a logo, i don't wanna think about how to spell the title on the logo Oo

Also, don't be so proud of yourself, you are not as good as you think you are. I won't say that the logo is shit, but seriously, it cannot be called good, not even okay, it just fails.
And that can also be said about your game. It could be a good game if you would make it properly, but thats all you will accomplish, a somewhat good game, nothing more, no big hit, no "weapon against sopa".
Seriously, no one that has to do with sopa and such will ever hear about your game, and even if they did, they won't care.

just you wait now i already fix everything on that game... do you want me to put you to beta to prove it to ya.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Heh, nice try, i won't fall for that.
To fix every error in your Game you would need months.
But well, show us some screenshots, show us your mapping and texts.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Now for a nice suggestion for your story Jomarcenter (because the more you reveal, the less I like your game [It just sounds really bad to me])

Make your towers in a time-travelling loop, they've already got an time travelling orb inside them (or at least that's how I read it), so make them travel through time at random intervals so that you can only access one tower whenever it returns to your timezone and only give a certain amount of time to be able to enter it and continue the main story quest.

Since your game allows players to do other quests besides the main ones, this would work with your game and it gives a nice middle finger to the player if they didn't decide to do the main story quest when it was available because they have to wait for it to return.
So we're just going to ignore this then?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Heh, nice try, i won't fall for that.
To fix every error in your Game you would need months.
But well, show us some screenshots, show us your mapping and texts.
here proof
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3926/images/
check out on the released image.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
This just made my day.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
rmrk.com special beta testing is now open.
i need beta tester to test the newest feature and also some biggest changes in the game
now here is the fix.
1. game story-line is now understandable
2. English is now freaking fix
3. now with added intro (before and after main menu)
4. bugs fix.

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
@DP3: I guess I'm not allowed to view your images Oo
when I use my boyfriend PC it works fine XD
strange thing...

But, somehow he is right, isn't he (or is it a she?)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I use img4host.net to upload images like that.
Believe it or not it is hosted in Germany, so I don't know why you'd get any restriction to it.

Jomar are you going to use this or are you going to continue to ignore me?
In which case I'm going to give that idea to a friend.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I use img4host.net to upload images like that.
Believe it or not it is hosted in Germany, so I don't know why you'd get any restriction to it.

Jomar are you going to use this or are you going to continue to ignore me?
In which case I'm going to give that idea to a friend.
do you want me spill out some spoiler or not...
edit: you don't even know the freaking whole story-line is yet...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:51:02 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
@DP3:
Just give it to your friend, I guess this meens he doesn't need your "little" idea and has some much greater stuff for us XD