RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
What do you mean beeing serious?
You're the one "accidentally forgetting" every serious post made.
Everybody started giving advice, so you may stop beeing this...
don't know how to call you beeing this sure of what you're doing...

I mean, did you ever play any game made with RPG Maker?
Or any game, available to public (commercial or not)?

There's nothing making sense in your game.
Should we start listing?
you could start reading my post about alex beeing the one kidnapped 5 years ago.
also, the Future helper were founded in year 192 (your text is saying that) but they clearly startet before this.

I could continue this forever

Just start reading every post someone made about your game and start thinking about what they say and include/change it in your game.
It would clearly improve it a bit.
but to make it actually good...
I think you don't have the potential, because you ignore every "review" or "critique" you're getting.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
...Oh christ the game now has Jomar's Grammar language and Faerie language...
Dude, make it so when you get a certain item, they speak in English, like a translator.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
What do you mean beeing serious?
You're the one "accidentally forgetting" every serious post made.
Everybody started giving advice, so you may stop beeing this...
don't know how to call you beeing this sure of what you're doing...

I mean, did you ever play any game made with RPG Maker?
Or any game, available to public (commercial or not)?

There's nothing making sense in your game.
Should we start listing?
you could start reading my post about alex beeing the one kidnapped 5 years ago.
also, the Future helper were founded in year 192 (your text is saying that) but they clearly startet before this.

I could continue this forever

Just start reading every post someone made about your game and start thinking about what they say and include/change it in your game.
It would clearly improve it a bit.
but to make it actually good...
I think you don't have the potential, because you ignore every "review" or "critique" you're getting.
This couldn't be closer to the truth. Everything said in this post is 100% spot on.

And I'm betting that Jenifer is your mum from the past or some crazy shit.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I think we all know what Jomarcenter's next response is gonna be:

"Please post your theories in the wiki".
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I think we all know what Jomarcenter's next response is gonna be:

"Please post your theories in the wiki".
Absolutely. He'll completely ignore everything else like he always does.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
(post deleted)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:48:10 PM by jomarcenter »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You have other things to focus on besides that.

I'm normally somebody who can get through a good plot even if all the information is thrown at me at once.

The fact that I couldn't understand very much of what was going on is reflected by the way you create your game.

You seriously need to work on more than just how you present the story of the game.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
i'm not ignoring your comment...

Oh, you totally are ignoring them

I read the first chapter. The story didn't really started off that interesting, unfortunately to say. I think you tried to introduce too many stuffs at once and the chapter felt too short, jarring, and anticlimactic.

You would need to start the story off slowly and try not to introduce too many important plot points early on. Subtle attention getter of some sort is needed at the start and while you have a lot of stuffs to choose from, the method you chose isn't the best one.

Just keep on trying!

this is another comment by vortex of pastel forums.. you may see the post here http://www.pastelforum.com/topic.php?id=3625

I like it, but I agree with -ak-. It is too much information in a very short space. If thre needs to be that much plot, it would be better to extend the chapters and write more "unimportant" plot to fill spaces between the important events.

check the bold on what i'm currently trying to do...
i been trying to introduce the plot little by little...

You're still working on something like this, after it was suggestet 2 months ago?
We read the whole thread, and also there you're kinda forcing them to fill YOUR wiki with info, they don't have.
I think you just have absolutely no idea what to do with your story and want to use the theorie postet you like the most...

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I think Jomar didn't like my let's plays.  Got one single dislike on the first video.  Quite sad, actually but meh I think I can move on past the sadness...

Look, Jomar, I have to agree with everyone else here.  Your game is just bad.  There is no way you can defend yourself on that; it is bad no matter what you say.  The big issue that everyone has with it is obviously that your story makes no sense.  It almost seems like you started it with no idea what you wanted to do and just threw events in there and was like "I need an excuse for a fight with an enemy...hmmm.  I know!  This guy is a pokemon trainer and will throw enemies out there...looks like the weakest enemies are slimes and bats so we'll use them!"  Seriously, you put very little effort into this and it seems you are making it uglier with every update and aren't even fixing your grammar or spelling like people suggested.  If you really do have a team of people helping with that, it's time to fire them because they are as bad as you are.. 

For the love of god, stop adding to it and fix what is already there before moving forward...
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
actually, after what we read...

this is what he postet over at pastelforum, when someone asked what he posted there(also 2 months ago):
it just an story that can be download...
and it not a game or a interactive story(but i will make one in the future...)
and the project it took me 5 year to think and 1 day to make it...!!!

you know...
We worked on the GIAW with an idea we had when we entered the contest.
And I think it's much better understandable than what you have done here...
and you had 5 years to think about it!

And to add something:
If you'd work a bit on your english skills before trying to do an english game, you could do something more understandable.
And I'm not just saying this because you don't speak english as your first language.
Actually, my boyfriend and I are German.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
In his defense, if he's actually 13 his skills in english are quote good. English is my third language and if I or anyone else whose primary language isn't english had had internet at 13 we'd be just as bad off, if not worse :) It makes his game funny, not bad.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
What languages do you speak Skanker?

Jomarcenter -
It might as easy as actually writing out your plot from start to finish.  Not every detail, just the big points.  Then add in as you go along.  Make it sure it all makes sense written out and then go back to your game and tweak.

Please man, these guys aren't trying to kill your game making aspirations, they're trying to help.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Despite my non-positive comments however, I DO think that this game has some potential. If you get all those spelling and grammar errors fixed and pay more attention on what you’re creating rather than rushing through.
Apparently I need to make it more clear that I wish for his game to get better if he wants me to provide a more positive response to his game.

Which doesn't seem to be happening because the amount of neglect we are getting is contributing to how much my care factor for this game is dropping.

Not that it was extremely high beforehand, mind you.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I think Jomar didn't like my let's plays.  Got one single dislike on the first video.  Quite sad, actually but meh I think I can move on past the sadness...

Look, Jomar, I have to agree with everyone else here.  Your game is just bad.  There is no way you can defend yourself on that; it is bad no matter what you say.  The big issue that everyone has with it is obviously that your story makes no sense.  It almost seems like you started it with no idea what you wanted to do and just threw events in there and was like "I need an excuse for a fight with an enemy...hmmm.  I know!  This guy is a pokemon trainer and will throw enemies out there...looks like the weakest enemies are slimes and bats so we'll use them!"  Seriously, you put very little effort into this and it seems you are making it uglier with every update and aren't even fixing your grammar or spelling like people suggested.  If you really do have a team of people helping with that, it's time to fire them because they are as bad as you are.. 

For the love of god, stop adding to it and fix what is already there before moving forward...
Lol I saw that, kinda pathetic.

But yeah, this entire post is just... Yeah. Genius.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What languages do you speak Skanker?

Fluently; Finnish, Swedish and English. Add a moderate or poor understanding of a dozen other languages.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Well, we can only help if he stops ignoring us. It seems to me that he doesn't really want help, just OUR ideas for HIS game. "Theories", as he calls it.
Oh, and he seems deef about negative critique, he only wants positive ones.

And for me, as in my personal case, i am from Germany (bei den Schwaben) and my native language is-
tadadada!
-german!
Second language is english and i started learning english with about ten or eleven, and my english with thirteen was by far better.
Because i WANTED to speak english and put effort in it.
If he would listen to our advices he could also be much better at english, but he seems to think that he speaks perfectly, as you see no improvement or whatsoever.

He just keeps saying "in the next version, in the next!".
So, next Version is out there and what do you see?
Yep, more stupid fu**ing tents in the city with the best Technology in all the World, which has way too many People with its population of 6.

Also, these...
Are they houses or some strange, crazy beings from the Bizarro-Dimension?
When i was thirteen, my mapping skills surely where bad too, i just started making games with RM2k, but at least they had some logic to them...
At least the houses were not way too small on the outside and way too big at the inside...

Well, i could go on and on, but for now, let's stop here.(.., as jomar would say)

Oh, btw, i am the second part of the team that made the Magical Red Riding Hood game for GIAW, and mobychans fiancé.
So, if she or i talk about "we", that is legitimate, because we sit next to each other most of the time.
If a single person refers to itself as "we", there are following possibilities:

-Royalty
-Schizophrenic
-Plain dumbness

So then, i think...
"Prince" jomarcenter is it now?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Being an American I routinely feel like a jerk anyway.  Seeing your ability to speak multiple languages makes me feel like I live in a bubble with KFC and American flag carrying eagles. 

*wishes he was more world savvy*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
While I'm in this thread, I'll implore Mobychan, Rief, D&P3, and Skaraflame to take a quick look at the community board for a particular thread that might help enlighten them.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
This thread is still going. I just thought I would point that out.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Ok, my grammar was pretty bad until I was 15. I first acquired RMVX and RMXP when I was 13. When I was 14 I started making Masamune Exploration: The Spirit Ship.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1851/

I worked on correcting the grammar, the maps you see there weren't the final versions of the maps, and I got better at story progression. I was also a nob and never listened to anyone.

My point is, age is no excuse for the inability to improve.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
You don't improve in a day though, next year we can all come back and praise how his english has gotten better. Much like you corrected the grammar in your game :)

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I didn't improve in a day, no, but I at least took the bad comments on board, despite being a dick about them.
So yeah, it's really easy to improve if you just listen and don't be an arse about it.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Sure, he can't have perfect grammar in one day, but well, he could start by using capitals at the beginning of sentences and names, this, you CAN learn in one day.
Also, periods and exclamation marks, if he needs three years to learn that he has only to make one instead of three, then he should really start to think about himself.

There are enough things that he could improve in just one day, just by listening to others who know what they are talking about.

Okay, he is a starter. We all were, we all made crap.
BUT!
If he just starts with practicing, like making a little game instead of an epic new Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, as he wishes it was, which we all could play, tell him what was good, what was bad, taking our advices instead of thinking he is the best game maker out there, then, only then he could improve.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I didn't improve in a day, no, but I at least took the bad comments on board, despite being a dick about them.
So yeah, it's really easy to improve if you just listen and don't be an arse about it.

But he's not being an arse ;o he might ignore things but he's hardly being mean about it. I haven't seen him say a single mean thing to anyone.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well since i'm worst on grammar and spelling i was thinking to make the next version community fixes (which the community fix all the bugs and error...)

here is the incomplete version 0.2 file which the maps and other stuff is incomplete...
but you can see i fix some of the maps but you can fix it. if you want...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1b3qh6mznbb9d4z
the community can fix any bugs and grammar if they find it...