RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Jappy's very first CGed artwork

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Okay, I made this last September and think that I should show it to RMRKers. Because I love you ppl! xDDDD
It's the cover of my shoujo-ai webcomic, i n n o c e n c e.

I just get used to color things with Photoshop... But I need to improve!! BTW I lineart and sketch manually. Only the coloring's done in comp.
I want a tablet badly now
Comments, critiques!! HAIL!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:06:18 PM by boe »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's pretty cool, like the words on the white shirted girl's shirt, they fit in pretty good. I realised the purple things are a mountain type of things, but whats purple things near the white-shirty? All those purple things with yellow tops?
Arlen is hot.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Oh, I used purple flower patterns for that. It seemed to turn out ugly. xD

Thanks though. =D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The skirt looks blurry.

But awesome job!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, Leven-san!! =D

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Is it just me, or near her hip does it say love is desu? if so, lulz.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It does...

NOW I REALISED THOSE ARE FLOWERS IN A BOX. Zoooooom halpz.
Arlen is hot.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yesh, love is desu. XDDDDD

But, not, actually it said love is desire, but the cloth line's bumped on it, so yeah. xDDD

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
desu desu desu desu.

I like the picture. :3

(is it because I am a girl?)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Nah, my friend is a girl but she hate it. =O Well can't blame her she's a doofus after all. She always said eveyone's drawing is worse than hers.

EDIT:
Here's second work. It's the design of the new RPG I'm going to make.

EDIT2: Removed it. Sorry. Just don't fit my wants. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 07:04:06 AM by jap0911 »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
lol Love is Desu.
Hm.. her colours looks to similar.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, but I work more on the shading...

Not much difference? O.o

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I can't see the second one.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Opps sorry I just deleted it because I just changed the design of the character, slightly. I hate coloring with mouse. T_T Well, like what Leventhan said, it's not much different from the first one.
Whaddya think about the first one, Lord Dante? =D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well, and this isn't supposed to be harsh, mind you-

Girl on left- Personally, this generic anime style is a little too...how to put it... abundant. That isn't to say this drawing is bad, but I personally would love to see you develop a more individualized way of portraying your characters. Actually, that point applies to the entire work.
However, to me it looks as though her neck is too skinny to be that long, but she's a pretty skinny girl anyways, so that's more of a personal preference than a legitimate critique.

The only technical problem i can spot is that the second (rightmost) girl's legs are waaay too short. The upper part of her legs, which are horizontal, should extend out more, thusly decreasing the inward angle of the leg bend to have the foot end up in the same position as it is now.
The hands are probably one of the most amazing aspects of this, and that is, believe it or not, saying alot, as hands are one of the most difficult things to draw in any style (except maybe chibi :P)

I'll also suggest that you use the floral pattern you obtained as a reference for your own patterning, as it'll undoubtedly fit the pleats on the skirt better if you draw it yourself.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Girl on left- Personally, this generic anime style is a little too...how to put it... abundant. That isn't to say this drawing is bad, but I personally would love to see you develop a more individualized way of portraying your characters. Actually, that point applies to the entire work.
However, to me it looks as though her neck is too skinny to be that long, but she's a pretty skinny girl anyways, so that's more of a personal preference than a legitimate critique.

The only technical problem i can spot is that the second (rightmost) girl's legs are waaay too short. The upper part of her legs, which are horizontal, should extend out more, thusly decreasing the inward angle of the leg bend to have the foot end up in the same position as it is now.
The hands are probably one of the most amazing aspects of this, and that is, believe it or not, saying alot, as hands are one of the most difficult things to draw in any style (except maybe chibi :P)

I'll also suggest that you use the floral pattern you obtained as a reference for your own patterning, as it'll undoubtedly fit the pleats on the skirt better if you draw it yourself.

Lord Dante-sama!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU!!!
No, this is not a joke, this is very serious. I really really thank you for the amazing and detailed critique.
=)
About the hands, well, personally, I'm proud of my drawing of hands!! =D I really love to draw hands, and yes, feet are my problems. =)
Thank you very much!! I'll do my best to improve each day~! <3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Lord Dante-sama!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU!!!
No, this is not a joke, this is very serious. I really really thank you for the amazing and detailed critique.
=)
About the hands, well, personally, I'm proud of my drawing of hands!! =D I really love to draw hands, and yes, feet are my problems. =)
Thank you very much!! I'll do my best to improve each day~! <3
Heh.
I get a "sama" title. Woot.
:P
Yeah, well, any time. I used to give it to Lavata but I haven't seen him or his work around lately, so...*shrug*
Can't wait to see your improved work though ^^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Looking forward to your next work!
 ;D