RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Snailer art :)

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
These are some i made :)

A space like background

My signature ( with some help of a friend )

(water drop)

Please tell me what u think of these :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:21:04 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wow, nice. I really liked the last one for some reason. Your a pretty good artist.
;D

Rep:
Level 87
So yeah, here's my (constructive) critism:

1st one: if you would not have made that with brushes entirely, it'd been good.
2nd one: it's basicly awesome, apart from the fact that I made allmost everything LOL
3rd one: basicly okay, only... I dont know, it misses something.
4th one: the effect is cool at first, but you changed something (not sure why), that makes it look worse actually.
5th one: that's just a brush with a bevel, a radial gradient, a inversed lens flare in the background, and the brush duplicated and motion-blurred. I can do that in 5 minutes, it's nothing special. Be prepared to spend hours and hours on a 'peice of art'.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
God i knew this was coming...

Dont listen to him  ::)  ::)

Rep:
Level 87
This is ment as help for you my friend, so please don't take offense.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
So yeah, here's my (constructive) critism:

1st one: if you would not have made that with brushes entirely, it'd been good.

Hey the star background is not brushed !

Rep:
Level 87
So you used a noise filter... okay... if you'd have made the entire thing like that it'd have been cool.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
5th one: that's just a brush with a bevel, a radial gradient, a inversed lens flare in the background, and the brush duplicated and motion-blurred. I can do that in 5 minutes, it's nothing special. Be prepared to spend hours and hours on a 'peice of art'.

O_O Sounds like a lot to me. Anyways, great job Snailer!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 87
Made this in less then five minutes. Posting this is even taking longer then making it. Anyway, this is basicly the same effect as Snailer's last version, only I added a inversed render cloud above it, made it blue-ish, and made it so it's transparent. Looks better, doesn't it? The thing is you need to experiment, and not just make a wallpaper out of everything cool you discover.

EDIT: Image not showing up, please use this link.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 06:58:11 AM by Phasy »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Nope nothing like that is what i used ^^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
GREAT WORK SNAILER!
The first one you made with the help with your BOYFRIEND and put it in your sig, its awsome.

lol jk, nice work man, keep it up.

i mean the work..
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
GREAT WORK SNAILER!
The first one you made with the help with your BOYFRIEND and put it in your sig, its awsome.

lol jk, nice work man, keep it up.

i mean the work..

:tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

ROFL

Thanks man

Rep:
Level 87
Nope nothing like that is what i used ^^
Actually that's just exactly what you used, only I put some more filters over it. Remember I was there when you made it? ;D

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Anyone more like it ?  :D

(acctually also bumping)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yes, I do. I'm not very good at making stuff like this, so I don't know how you did, but it looks cool!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Pretty good, but I can see what Phasy means, it's not hard to use lots of filters and brush types in photoshop. 

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
He's only trying to say he's better in photoshop than me and he can do better while I've never really seen something he made, except for his signature
So dont listen to him  :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Good work, but perhaps you and Phasy should get a private room for this lovers quarrel... =P

I like the space and water one. Third one's not to my taste though.

Rep:
Level 87
You've never seen something I made? :o

Sounds kind of odd to me, I've showed you alot of things I made, this is basically the same as saying "Hey, I've never seen you playing Garry's mod before!"...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
No wait i've seen like 2 things u made that i can remember ( without the portfolio stuff u made )
Why don't u just post ur shit and stop anyoing me  ;D

:-X

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I so loved ds's post about lovers.

Wait err no..

SNAILER GOOD.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
GMOD IS THE BEST EVER!!! W00T HL2!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
:O DO you have Gmod 10 !!??

If you do JOIN US IN GMOD :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They're good, obviously, but they're nothing special either. Just keep fussing around with stuff and you're bound to get better.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
sadly, I only have gmod 9.  And I havn't played it in a while because my comp is fucked.