RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Till Dawn (Zombie Shooter) -Dead-

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Till Dawn

DEAD GAME *Im sorry but my harddrive was wiped so ive lost everything..

1. Storyline
  As you wake up with amnesia having no idea who you are let alone where you are. Suddenly a computer simulated voice comes on named Lisa, She then tells you that you have been given ammo and a gun (Inf in demo). Along the way you will realize fast that you are in a underground science lab/factory and the only way you can get out is by getting to Block A. Lisa and a cast of characters will help you throughout the game. The real question is, will you make it out ? you only have Till Dawn.

2. Game Features
  • Full Zombie Shooting System
  • Hud Health bar
  • Custom Message System
  • Custom Menu
  • 5+ Different Zombies :D
3. Screenshots
   Added Below ;)

4. Demo Info
 Download Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uy2qe0
66mb

5. Extra info
   I added this section to tell warn you that the screenshots are not a finished product, the health bar and message system will be changed im just working on the hud now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:53:36 AM by harl4101 »
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Rep:
Level 83
Not a huge fan of games like these, but I have to admit, people that enjoyed something like Resident Evil, will probably get something from this. The message system looks like the one from RPG maker 03.

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Well I will be changing the message system :). Even if your not much of a fan of RE its still good to see a person that dont like the game genre comment, so thank you for the positive feedback ;)

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
A few Screenshots of the new look ;)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Reminds me of the Amnesia: Dark Descent Justine DLC.