RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGXP] Tale Of the forgotten beasts.

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
Game background
The game is about monster like the aeon's in  final fantasy 1-12. and custom made aeon's.
  and you go around battling people to gain gold to gain scrolls threw out the game. to learn
  the aeon's. but some can only be learned at certain lv's of the main chr. this game dosnt really have a custem battle scrpt but a simple aeon commen call event.that was found useing google. but i plan to make the game a bit challageing since you oppnet has the same acess as you do to the aeon's for E.X( if you can use Odin with out  the zanzukin effact) your enemy can do the same. allso you have a rivel in this game.(see spoiler under news to see whats new)
     Feature
Spoiler for:
1. A music menu so when in the menu it plays a jam in toon  :blizj:   
2. 150 summon scrolls to collect and use.
3. A day event system/and triggered tourney events. still undecided 4. day and  night script still undecided (sorry for having 3 and 4 undecided XD idk if i can event such a system for a day with out a script)
main chr
Spoiler for:
you play as mirokia who is  rich child who has every thing till her dad die since then she  goes off tho this school for beast owners. knowing that she has a rare blood type to bond with the beast. and she has a shaded past.
Spoiler for:

the rival chr doesn't have a name yet still thinking of it.

update 2
thinking of puting a set of aeon's you can only chose one of.

scripts
Spoiler for:
music menu
a large party script
and maybe a night and day script

Screen shots
Spoiler for:

STILL EDITINg
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:56:10 AM by candice »
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
It seems like something I'd like to try even based on the little amount of info given. Makes me think of Pokemon, and those games tend to keep me hooked for a while. Only problem is I'm getting a strange feeling that the grammar will not be that well, which will most definitely end up annoying me.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd like to see more information.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
well like all good  things i have a plan of attake

1. map
2.  write the story
3.  proof the story for errors
4. build the event
5 work out kinks in those events,
6 fin the thing.

sadly i have to do that all my slef XD
:(
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
For the love of god, post more information and try and correct your damn grammar, it makes it much much easier to read and understand.

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
well sorry im thinking of terminating this work
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Holy shit what a derp.

Spoiler for:
If you're going to terminate your project after ONE DAY of consideration, then why bother posting on a website that tries to help people create their legitimate projects? Other people are trying to promote their ACTUAL projects, but that doesn't matter, just take a big poo all over the forum. I've seen two of your topics created in two days, and neither have any correct grammar or spelling (speeling for people who are idiots), screenshots of development, credibility as actually worth being put on the internet or anything other that just stating an idea. You know that when you post or reply to anything it goes to the top of the list, yeah? Well, OTHER PEOPLE want people to see their projects that they put effort into that they want to be recognized for, and - believe it or not - they don't like it when people swamp the forums with topics that are never going to be any use to anyone!

This rant has been brought to you by AngryPacman.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:16:32 AM by Timothy »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ANGRYPACMAN IS ANGRYYYYY  :bigmad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Dude, chill.

Spoiler for:
You just made my signature, pal. Being angry is what I do.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:17:11 AM by Timothy »

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
well i guess im leaveing the form then seeing how people make fun of other's who are not as smart as others.

so let me size this up for you

im a retard
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
To reiterate, I'm not making fun of you. I'm telling you to wait a little longer until you have an actual project instead of an idea. You're not the only one who does this, and I'm not spitting in your face, I'm spitting in all of their faces. I'm also not really sure about your card game idea anyway. Y'know, your other project. I don't think VX or XP or whatever you're using can do that. So, don't throw a tantrum like a did. AngryPacman has a short temper.

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
please delete im leavening form
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
WAY  TO OVERREACT LADY. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM, YOU'LL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE.

Seriously, you'll just leave everytime somebody "attacks" you.
Learn from criticism, don't flip out over it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought you left yesterday.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
LEAVENING

wat?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
LEAVENING

wat?
Leavening: Also called leavening agent. a substance used to produce fermentation in dough or batter; leaven.

I actually wanted to try the game. I guess this counts as cyberbullying now.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Cyberbullying only affects assholes and morons... so yes, this is cyberbullying.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Doesn't seem English is their usual language. xD;  But I agree that games, or even threads with poor grammar make me disinterested in paying any attention to them.  :<